prologue

In all the dimensions
Tv screens was appearing everywhere.

Archie dimension.

Sonic was having dinner with family till tv screens appear everywhere confusing sonic and the freedom fighters and shadow and gun was staring at the screen confused

In idw dimension

After the metal virus sonic shadow and the restoration crews were all relaxing till tv screens appear everywhere confusing everyone.

In zone corps dimension

Zonic was looking over everything till screens appear everywhere confusing him and the rest of the zone cops.

Movie sonic dimension

Sonic knuckles tails Maddie and tom we're playing baseball till tv screens appears confusing the family game.

Classic sonic dimension

Classic sonic was hanging out with tails knuckles and amy till screens appear everywhere confusing them.

Modern sonic dimension

Shadow just asked amy out with with the help of sonic since sonic started dating Tikal since knuckle's is okay with it and was prepared for the next Olympic Games till screens appear everywhere confusing everyone even gun while amy hugs shadow for comfort.

                    Sonic X dimension

Sonic and friends returned to their normal life only for Chris to enter their world of Mobius to them of their confusing till screens appear catching sonic and Chris off guard.

                      Sonic boom dimension

In on bygone island everything was pretty calmed till screens appeared everywhere confusing sonic amy sticks tail knuckles and eggman look curious wondering what's the screens for.

                      Genderswap dimension

Sonica was chilling with her friends and arguing about what's better between clothes and other stuff with shadina till screens appear everywhere confusing them.

                      Human dimension

Human sonic and human shadow was doing sports till screens appear confusing everyone in school.

                       Fleetway dimension

Sonic was pissed that he's rest got disturbed to screens appear everywhere catching sonic of guard and curious.

                       Exe dimension

Exe sonic was chilling bored and shadow and the rest of the exes was bored thinking what to do till screens catching them off guard.

                        Sonic unleashed dimension

Sonic and chip was walking around a abandoned house to look for a map or something to know where they are till screens appeared everywhere confusing the 2 and the 3 ghost's.

                        Sonic underground

Sonic Sonia and manic huddled together after playing their song to the resistance till screens appear everywhere confusing them and eggman sleet and dingo looked confused.