0.6

Twitter

______________________________________

Y/nduh<3
@y/nduh<3

Streaming soon!!! Among Us with @Corpse, @Technoblade and @Wilbur <3 etc.

______________________________________

---> @user.2 CONTENT POG!
---> @user.8 Agreed <3

---> @KarlJacobs Ayyy I'll be there :D
---> @y/nduh<3 :)

---> @Corpsehusband Free promo? :D <3
---> @y/nduh<3 Ofc <3

---> @WilburSoot @dream suck it green boy I got a <3
---> @dream stfu 🙄
---> @y/nduh<3 Dream shhhh Wilbur Hi :D <3
---> @WilburSoot Hi mi amor
---> @y/nduh<3 <3<3<3 if this isn't love I don't know what is :)))
---> @dream stop making me third wheel

---> @Wilbysfoot @flowersfromthedark ship ^^^
---> @flowersfromthedark ship ^^^

---> @malachitezomp I ship flowersfoot :) ^^^

______________________________________

Y/n checked their stream setup, making sure everything was in place before going live. With a soft smile, they began their intro.

"Hello, chat! Welcome back to another stream. Today, I'll be playing Among Us with some familiar faces..."

"Wilbur," Wilbur chimed in with a grin.

"Karl," he said with a giggle.

"Corpse," came a quiet yet deep voice.

"Dream," Dream added.

"Techno," Techno mumbled in his usual laid-back manner.

"Tommy!" Tommy shouted enthusiastically, his energy practically jumping through the screen.

"Tubbo," he said, smiling softly.

"Ranboo," they said in a playful, exaggerated voice.

"Sapnap," Sapnap said coolly.

Y/n chuckled, the warmth in their voice shining through as they said, "Lovely intros, everyone, especially you, Will! Anyways, let's get playing Among Us!" Their smile was as bright as ever, a smile that could light up the stars in the night sky.

The game began, and everyone split into smaller groups: Y/n teamed up with Wilbur, Karl with Corpse, Dream with Sapnap, and Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo formed the final trio. Y/n had been randomly chosen as one of the imposters, alongside Corpse. They had a plan: let Wilbur, who was always a bit of a simp, vouch for them while they sneak in a few kills unnoticed.

After pretending to do a couple of tasks, a body was reported, Tubbo's. But when the meeting page loaded, it revealed that both Tommy and Ranboo had also been killed.

"No! My boys! Who killed them?" Y/n said, faking a frown, trying to look innocent.

"Where's the body?" Wilbur asked.

"In admin. No one else was around," Dream answered.

The group discussed their locations and alibis, with most people vouching for each other. There wasn't enough evidence to kick anyone out, so they decided to skip the vote for the round, playing it safe for now.

As they muted again, Y/n turned to their chat. "Chat, I think I'm gonna find Corpse and double-kill Dream and Sapnap with him," they said nervously. "I hardly ever play Among Us, and being paired with Corpse, one of the best imposters, is terrifying."