⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 - 𝐀𝐊𝐢𝐑𝐀
0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ▁▂▃▄▅▆ 90%
★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸
.    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★
.  *  .       .
°  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° . °☆
 . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :●.   *
• ○ ° ★  .  *  .       .
  °  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° .
°☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★
° :.   * • ○ ° ★  .  *  .
 ★    .   °  .  .      ★
° °☆  ¸. ● .   ★ ★
° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .
★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸
.    ★  ° :.   * • ○ ° ★
.  *  .   ★     ° :.☆

Looking back, the past was rather...empty. Well, not that its not interesting, but everything was on repeat.

Pantalone, or rather, Akira, had a rich, fine upbringing.

Everything was served to him on a golden platter, spoon fed with a golden spoon. Not once did he lift a finger, but he excelled in everything he did.

He was the golden child. The perfect kid everyone wanted. Well, until he started getting bored of his life and began funding an Asylum instituted by a literal fatui harbinger.

His parents were much terrified once he himself became one, aswell. Though he was rich, he was not satisfied. The power he could gain from wealth was simply not enough. Terror and fear gives power aswell, does it not?

He was poor, actually. Though he had everything, he felt that he had absolutely nothing. When things become the norm, you don't appreciate it anymore.

Everything was useless. He had no purpose.

Until he met them.

Darakura, an Inazuma-Natlan man, who lived passionately. His life was freedom, his mind was as complicated as a contract, his emotions were for eternity, he was wiser than the grand sages of Sumeru, more competitive than any Natlan person Akira has seen, and full of love.

Akira wanted him.

He thought of him every hour, every second-no, his endearment for him was  beyond comprehension.

He completely lost his mind.

Darakura, always the oblivious one, returned Akiras affections happily. That didn't go quite well.

Especially when Darakura was chosen to participate in the Night Kingdom wars...

And especially when the damn archon forgot-forgot! to retrieve his soul from the ley line.

It wasn't her fault, the warriors assured. Not her fault? Bullshit! She knew that the loss of a lover would affect a harbinger greatly.

Oh how he wanted to slice that mouth off-

"Akira-kun~" A certain fox purred, staring into the towering males eyes. "What?" Said male snapped, returning the eye-contact.

"You zoned out.."

Ah, my lovely, lovely fox..You wouldn't know.

Now that my beloved Darakura has gone...you are my only one. My love..

That didn't change much once they applied to the Asylum out of boredom. Afterall, why not check out this sicko's place?

Well, there were many reasons.

Before Akira started funding the Asylum, Zeta-AKA Webttore 🙄-had appeared infront of him on a random day.

Akira being who he was, smacked the dumbass right on the nose-err..mask? Well, either way, he got quite mad and drugged him and brought him to Dottore to experiment, but Akira ended up a bit lovesick...