⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘 (𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟)

𝐊𝐔𝐘𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐒
0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%
★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸
.    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★
.  *  .       .
°  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° . °☆
 . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :●.   *
• ○ ° ★  .  *  .       .
  °  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° .
°☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★
° :.   * • ○ ° ★  .  *  .
 ★    .   °  . .   ★
° °☆  ¸. ● .   ★ ★
° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .
★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸
.    ★  ° :.   * • ○ ° ★
.  *  .   ★ ° :.☆

It was yet another 'peaceful' day at the Asylum. The halls were bustling with new and improved patients, exhausted yet determined doctors, endless waves of janitors and simple low-tier workers, and ofcourse, our lovely foxian, Kuya.

Kuya had just exited the surgery room after watching over [MC], and he was rather bummed.

Neither of his lovers seemed to be present, and Estella or Malak were nowhere to be found.

Ears flattening against his head, he made a beeline straight to Akiras office.

The security cameras stilled from watching the purplette once they realized his direction, a certain someone hurriedly cutting off their connection from the cameras, and acting as though they were working.

That somehow appeared just in time for Kuya to walk in and notice nothing out of place, except the occasional buzzing of the air conditioner, which was absolutely vital for their safety because even though Snezhnaya was a cold, isolated land, it was not safe from the volcanic activities all the way from Natlan.

Apparently, the cataclysm caused such a ginormous impact on the geography of Teyvat, that heatwaves were still emitted from the innermost chasm.

Anyway, back to our darlings, Kuya abruptly took a seat on Akiras lap, ears flattened and expression lowered into a frown.

"We're breaking up." Astounded, Akiras head turned so fast that he may have gotten a whiplash from it.

"What." he demanded silently, hugging the foxian tighter as he continued his words.

"Recently, you told me that I was 'not your type'...that hurt, y'know.." frowning, Akira discarded all his paperwork with a simple 'whoosh', watching as they lay on the floor, unfinished.

"My darling, when did I ever say that to you.." oh, he remembers it now.

"That- that was a simple misunderstanding, my love." he muttered, gently tracing over the love bites on Kuyas neck, watching as the shorter male shivered silently.

"I demand an apology." raising an eyebrow, the blackette pondered, "Well, what may I do for you to forgive me, My dear?" he asked blatantly, resting his chin on the foxians shoulder.

The latter male simply smirked, "Spoil me."

Out in the city of Fontaine, it didn't take too long for the feline duo to get there because of teleport waypoints.

Now, Kuya was happily checking out designer and hand-made outfits, most tailored by Akira himself.

Much like his ex-wife, now dead, Akira owned a couple of companies and had modeled once or twice in his lifetime.