chapter IV

I opened the Curtains and saw Orm, laying without clothes, and she saw me.....!

"AHHHHHH" we both screamed

"What are you doing here?!" Orm asked while covering her body and I Covered mine.

"I thought you were outside, and the door was unlocked" I said and immediately grabbed the towel.

"Go out now!" Orm said and I ran out of the room.

A moment later, Orm got out of the bathroom wearing silk nightwear. I can see her curves and I'm not gonna lie, she's hot. No Lingling, what are you saying!!!

"Tskk!" Orm said while crossing her arm and rolled her eyes at me

"Sorry, ok? I don't know that you're there" I said but she just ignored me.

I entered the bathroom washing myself up while drinking alcohol. About an hour later I opened the door and saw her sleeping already.

I lay on the bed next to her and she smells so good. I move my face close to her hair, she smells like a freshly picked flower.

She moved and I stopped. I could help myself. What am I doing? Am I drunk? But look at her Curves and hot body

*Orm's pov

It's tickling me, someone is besides me because I can feel the breath on my neck. I moved and it stopped. So I'll go back to sleep.

"Hmm" I hummed

Wait why is it moving all the way to my face?

I opened my eyes and Saw lingling's face up close

"AHH-" I shouted but she immediately bit my lips to prevent me from screaming.

I was pulling away, but she kept Locking her lips on mine. I couldn't move, something inside me feels like a butterfly flying around me. Later I felt something enter my mouth.

Our tongue is dancing to the beat and then I feel something touching my legs, it removes my underwear and it's moving slowly all the way to my Center.

"Ughh" I moaned as it kept tickling my center.

"It feels good doesn't it?" She whispered.

I didn't know what the heck she was doing but it feels good?

I smelled something. It was an alcohol and I remembered her saying it last night at her apartment, that alcohol can make you drunk. She even explained all of it because I didn't know what she's saying.

"Stop it, you're drunk. I can smell alcohol on your breath" I said but she just rolled her eyes and continued rubbing her hands on my vag*na

"Stop~ ugh hmm" I moaned but she just ignored it and I felt something entered my Hole.

"AHHHH" I screamed but she immediately covered my mouth with her left hand

"Shh! Baby don't scream~" she said in a lower voice.

"Shut up lingling and remove your hands it's hurting me!" I said and she laughed

"It's only the beginning, we were about to go to the exciting part" she whispered and smirked.

"Ughhmm" her hands moved faster.

"Please, ughh sto~ Ughh ~op" I moaned as it went harder and harder, she went on and on, I think it's about 3 hours.

"Ughh ahhh" I felt lightened.

"It's you 38th round" she said and removed her hands

She then licked my neck all the way to my Vag*na and her tongue entered my center.