Chapter 15

Shang Qinghua's POV

He couldn't believe his ears. Never had he expected to get to hear these words from his king without coaxing them out or apologizing for something he never even did. Shang Qinghua tugged at his tail, which he held still in his hand and that had twitched, as if it had a will of his own. Wouldn't be impossible, after what had happened. He felt the heat in his cheeks growing even more. Obviously, he needed a fan to cool himself down a little. Especially after he had caught his own tail and had seen the bulge in Mobei-Jun's pants. Holy shit. It wasn't the first time to see it, but this now was an entirely different situation.

He had tried to control his powers for the past few days, but getting it to completely calm down was almost impossible. Succubi and incubi weren't much affected. This was his luck and a reason to stay here. For as long as necessary. Until he lost his virginity. That was still on the table and he didn't want to imagine what would happen, if his powers were even more uncontrollable than right now. He even had those earrings, which contained some energy from Jiayao and Yanya, so he could calm his energy, so he had at least a bit more control.

"You missed me?" Shang Qinghua finally asked and stared up at his king. He wanted to hear that again. It was like a balm for his soul. He needed to hear it again! As long as Mobei-Jun was in the mood to repeat it, because he feared this moment wouldn't last long.

"I missed you. I even called you a few times, only to realize I had fucked up." The words were spoken with a quiet, steady voice and Shang Qinghua looked at his king, who seemed beside himself, despite his almost calm demeanor. Mobei-Jun was playing with his hair, as if he was nervous. This occasion was so strange - he never really had observed a situation where his king was nervous! He would remember this and in the future, he would look out for this. Maybe it was beneficial, if he even better knew the mannerisms of his king. He wanted to know every little bit about him.

"So you wanted me to stay by your side... and you had the fear of losing me..." Shang Qinghua felt the foreign words in his mouth and, for once, the little evil voice in his head was quiet. He had heard it out of his king's mouth. He was worth worrying about. Mobei-Jun hadn't said it that way, but it was clear what he meant. Not only was his king a constant in his mind, Shang Qinghua also was a constant in his ice-demon's mind.

"Yes..." The answer let his skin tingle, and he felt goosebumps traveling down his body. The heat inside him wasn't very helpful and the boner he now sported, from happiness... Or something else. Maybe it was his powers which went haywire. Again. Hopefully, it wasn't too intense for his king. Maybe he should leave. He didn't want to invoke something his king didn't want. Only because he cared didn't mean he would do... other things. Also, wasn't Shang Qinghua too forgiving?

He should let this go slowly developing into more. The Peak Lord wanted more. This had gotten very obvious in the past days. The small demon was sad and angry about Mobei-Jun's actions, but he had also missed him. A lot, and wondered what he was doing, hoping he was also thinking about him. Now he had the confirmation that his king thought about him. Hopefully, it was not only his powers that let Mobei-Jun say this... But why should his powers influence the mind, so people would say what he wanted to hear? This was nothing Jiayao had told him. He only influenced bodily reactions, and that others wanted him? Right? Also, his own body was more than interested in Mobei-Jun, even harder (literally) than before. He wanted his king, but not only concerning his body, he wanted the same Shen Qingqiu and Luo Binghe had. A loving relationship.

"I also missed you! And I accept your apology." Shang Qinghua finally whispered and Mobei-Jun perked up at that, gazing at him out of his very blue eyes, his pupils wide and he seemed more aroused than before.