Postive +

- Autumn's point of view -

I was clearing out my boxes from childhood and stumbled upon the diary. 'Mrs Autumn Kilermen' was written  everywhere, love hearts drew everywhere, flipping threw it smiling I came across the ripped out page. The inner part of it was still there, the left bubble of the love heart, the background coloured in red pencil for love. The page Mia ripped out. I flipped to the last empty page I could find and decided to write in it.

"Dear Diary,
It has been a while, I'm now hoping to be Mrs Autumn Fortune - Knight than anything else, I've got a great life now, although every time I see that man I am forced to call a father I am filled with disgust, but he is unfortunately apart of my life.
I want a baby. A baby with winter. I want a baby to have with him, a baby that can have 2 loving parents and we can raise the way I was raised in my dreams, the child will never know my past, never know about their grandmother or grandfather. Winter and I are obviously being safe and using protection. However, the day after we have an adult night, let's call it, I take a test. I know there is no chance of it being positive, but I take a test filled with hope. I've never cared about having a baby out of wedlock, but I was raised with that image in my mind, find a love, marry, have babies, and be a happy family. I suppose I had to think like that as I didn't have a real-life version to look upon.
This has been a nice catch up, see you soon, Diary.
Autumn K"

- Later that same evening -

"My love, I'm just going to the bathroom." I say to Winter as I walk out of the bedroom. I go in my drawer and pull out a test. This is silly. We use protection, I am on the pill. There's no chance, but I'm filled with hope. I take the test, wash my hands and wait, and wait and wait.. 

'Positive 2-3'
"2 - 3 WEEKS OF POSTIVE!" I think to myself! What!? How is that possible!?
"MY SWEET! COME NOW, PLEASE!" I shout to Winter and unlock the door, having the test behind my back.
He barges into the room in panic,
"What!? What!? Are you okay?!" He says out of breath,
"My sweet, sit down." I say with the biggest smile on my face, I didn't know I had that smile.
He sits down, panicked, but he is calming himself down. I put the test in his hands,
"Well?"
I am so nervous, how will he react? Will he be happy? Are we going to argue? I hate arguing with him.

- Winter's point of view -

She handed me a test. A pregnancy test. It says positive 2 - 3. It says positive. Positive. POSTIVE.
"THIS IS POSTIVE," I squeal, jumping up from my sitting position.

- Autumn's point of view -

"You're happy, my sweet? Are you happy? I'm happy too! I want this if you want this." I tell him, I catch myself in the mirror behind him, I've not seen that smile on me since I was 3 years old. When you have trauma, you remember younger memories. The last time I saw that smile was the summer of '91, myself, reece, and amiela, drawing with chalk on the driveway. Playing on the sprinkler. Having a water balloon fight. When everything was normal.

"Of course I want this! This is all I've ever wanted! I love you, my darling!" He says calmly with a smile.

"I love you even more, my love, and I'm so happy for us!"

This is chapter 1: how I image Autumn finding out she is pregnant. I apologise for it being so long, but as it is a first chapter, I was setting the story. The next one will be shorter to even it out. ❤️❤️