Chapter 4: First Day

"Wake up!"

She was awoken by Lilypaw's meow. She opened her eyes to see the cheerful apprentice in front of her. She was in a nest outside the apprentice's den because she wasn't used to sleeping with other cats. 

"Today I will introduce you to the clan!" Lilypaw meowed. 

"Alright."

Lilypaw skipped toward the appretice's den, "This is Sunpaw and Nightpaw!" She said. Inside was a bright ginger tom and a black she-cat with glittering green eyes. 

"So here's the new apprentice!" Nightpaw meowed, narrowing her eyes, "I'm Nightpaw, Sunpaw's best friend."  

Nightpaw seemed to really hate her.

"H-hi. I'm Riverpaw." She stammered. Sunpaw gave her a kind look, "I'm Sunpaw! Welcome to Thunderclan!" He purred. Nightpaw looked like she was about to explode as Sunpaw smiled warmly at her.  

"Don't mind Nightpaw." Lilypaw whispered into her ear, "She has a mega crush on Sunpaw."

 ⋆.˚✮ ꩜ . ✮˚.⋆

As the day ended, she recited the cats in Thunderclan. Lilypaw had introduced her to the entire den. Today she was going to sleep inside the apprentice's den. 

Nightpaw wasn't in her nest, but Sunpaw and Lilypaw were. She made her nest next to Lilypaw's and farthest away to Nightpaw. She curled up and fell into a dreamless sleep. 

Cats in Thunderclan:

Leader: Silverstar

Deputy: Falconwing

Warriors: Lightleaf, Dawnmist, Thornfur, Applefoot, Rainpetal, Goldheart, Driftwater, Kestrelfeather, Robinflight, Stormchaser, Snowstorm, Willowheart, Thunderstrike, Featherfall, Dawnleap, Cedarwood

Medicine Cat: Shadowheart (Apprentice: Rowanpaw)

Apprentices: Sunpaw, Lilypaw, Nightpaw, Riverpaw

Queens: Dustcloud (Mother of Robinkit and Rainkit)

Elders: Pineclaw

 ⋆.˚✮ ꩜ . ✮˚.⋆

Oh, and also Riverpaw doesn't know her mentor yet. Silverstar will tell her in the morning.