Sprout?

Fear riveted through my body the moment the door opened. Black, cold darkness emptying into the elevator. I traversed carefully in search of machines. Other toons had already found some, and hopes of getting off this floor were high. Until that dreaded sound. Pain. Someone got hurt.

I needed to help them. Tend to their needs, but just where in this darkness? Would I ever find them? Who even was it? Wandering, for every toon I passed, I made sure they were okay. Maybe Sprout had already gotten to them, he can sniff out just about anyone. And I thought I'd heard his voice, "Cosmo! Over here!"

With him, I'd feel more at ease. With him, I'd know I was okay. "Where?"

"Here! Come here!" I follow the voice, almost in a trance. His voice so alluring. Where was he? Where? Where? Where? Where? Wher- "Cosmo, where the HELL are you going?! C'mon! The elevator's about to open!"

His voice again, but loud and furious. Grabbing me harshly by the arm as he pulled me in the opposite direction, "Huh- Sprout, ow! You're hurting me."

"Sorry, sorry... Just," He stops and turns to me, placing his hands on my shoulders. "Other than that, you're okay, right, Cookie?"

"Mhm! Are you, Pancake?" I ask back.

He smiles, "Just a little scratch is all..."

"Nooo!! Sprout, you're bleeding!!" Him. It was him. Always so selfless, still telling me he's fine. I'll get this patched up in no time, but... Who was that? Or rather, what was that calling me?