Everything Burns.

Henry was sitting in the vent waiting for lefty to return as he was for once happy to see the end of this nightmare. Lefty was able to get out of the ventilations and find Michael. Melody was hugging Tom in the main office looking at Tom and wondering where Gavin was. "Where is Gavin Tom..?" Melody said to sound innocent as possible. Tom looked at her and smiled warmly crying out of happiness that she's okay. "Hes in a better place now..don't worry.." Tom said laughing a bit in happiness that Melody was okay.

"Now we should get out before things get worse.." Before he could Michael walked towards them with his missing arm and his jacket wrapped around it. "I need a hospital now...like really badly.." he said trying to stay awake. Lefty walked towards them and grabbed Michael, dragging him to the desk in the office. Helpy was waiting wearing glasses and a black funeral coat. "Ladies and Gentlemen, we are gathered here today to mourn the loss of me..Helpy..." helpy said with a book in his hand.

"Helpy..you aren't even dead what the fuck." Michael said really close to breaking Helpy. Lefty pressed their finger to their mouth and pressed the tape recorder leaving it in the office before walking back into the vents. Lefty soon ended back up to where Henry was and sat down next to him. "I'm guessing you did it Charlie..?" Henry said having an arm wrapped around lefty. Lefty nodded their head yes and soon turned off.

Molten was trapped in the vents trying to figure out how to escape until a loud intercom was heard. It was Elizabeth who somehow got control of the intercoms saying how Michael gathered all the souls to give them a gift. Elizabeth laughed as she said "I will make you proud daddy..watch and listen..". She was interrupted due to Henry's voice playing over. "I'm sorry to interrupt Elizabeth, but you have been misinformed, you do not receive a gift nor did the person called you here that you think did. However you indeed have been called here.

All of you into the labyrinth of sounds and smells and misfortune..a labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. This is just a never ending labyrinth and nothing more. Endless circles of fear that made you chase cries of children that seem near, but yet out of reach. This is the end of your story..and Michael, who got this job, made some friends and was forced here. There is a way out planned for you, but I have a feeling you only want to let the two people that are alive use it.

I am remaining still, I am nearby, but this place and the memory of everything that started this, can finally close its curtains. The agony, pain, and every tragedy with this place should. To you the monsters trapped be still and give up your spirits; they don't belong to you. Let me save you now because our time is overdue. Some of you will get peace and happiness, though one of you, the darkest out of hell, has opened to eat you whole.

So don't keep the devil waiting, old friend. My daughter I knew you would return, I'm sorry that I wasn't there on the day you were killed and shut out by those who had you let them in. Then what became of you sadly. I should have known you wouldn't be able to stay in the dark for long, not my daughter at least. So let me save you. It's time to rest for all of us. Now this ends for all of us, let the nightmares burn." With that the communication was turned off.

Melody and Tom immediately ran as they noticed Elizabeth was gone. She was in the shadows of the office to tackle Michael into the fire. Their souls rise up laughing as Michael sees Henry's and Charlie's. Soon molten was having a spasm in the fire and three souls popped out. They all flew up towards the sky even with the animatronic rockstar kids.

Melody and Tom were able to open the exit doors and step out into the world they missed a lot. Afton stayed in the vent door laughing loud as his body collapsed and his mind was transferred to a new digital plane. Tom immediately ran back into the pizzeria and grabbed Gavin so he could have a proper funeral. Melody cried seeing Gavin's dead body and couldn't even look at him. Tom pat melodys head and walked them both to the car.

Tom opened the trunk and placed Gavin's body into it and sat behind the wheel of Gavin's car. "So uh...do you wanna maybe talk about the events that have occurred-?" Tom said, trying to lighten up the mood. "not..really...can we go home...I'm tired and hungry.." Melody said about sleeping in the car. Tom sighed and pulled out of the parking lot to drive away. Soon the whole pizzeria caught into flames melting everything in sight.

Helpy crawled out of the pizzeria due to missing an eye and a foot. Helpy looked around and followed the stench of Tom's car. Melody looked at her arm seeing how deep her cuts were and definitely needed a hospital. "Dad is dead..so you are my new caretaker..." Melody said happy about it. "Well..you're okay and that is all that matters.." Tom said looking at Melody who was giggling in excitement.

Later fire trucks arrived at the pizzeria and put the fire out. They didn't see anything except a simple usb drive and an arcade machine that seemed to go hand in hand with each other. Helpy arrived at the mansion sneaking in so he could live with them since his house got burnt down. Melody noticed Helpy trying to climb the fence and giggled letting him in. "Thank you...I uh...can I live here..?" Helpy asked, trying to look adorable.

"Well depends, are you gonna try to sue me for something I had no control over?" Tom said laughing. "Nope I am gonna try to sue Fazbears for you since you lost your partner and Melody lost her dad.." Helpy said feeling bad. Tom just laughed and Melody carried Helpy inside. "Welcome to your new home Helpy...and we can get you a charging port if you need one to work properly.." Melody said. "Thank you, that's all I could ever ask for.." Helpy said and inserted crying of happiness noises.