Fate Set in Pizza?

A couple days went by and soon missing child posters were posted around the neighborhood. Melody just got back from field hockey practice and saw the missing poster of Austin. She was confused because she thought he went home but now thinking about it, she finds it weird that Austin's friends were still at the party and he wasn't and on top of that he didn't even say goodbye to her. Gavin and Tom were listening to the news on the last known locations of where the missing kids were. The news anchor said "last known locations of the kids are the following..Daniel was outside of the pizzeria at night, Emily was walking home, and Austin was known to not have left the pizzeria". Gavin and Tom were not gonna let Melody leave but it was too late..she snuck out of the window to figure out what happened to the 3 missing kids.

7 minutes later and one bus ride that took 5 minutes Melody was back at the pizzeria. It was open so it wasn't suspicious of her being there. She walked inside handing her free v.i.p ticket to the person at the register. She was let in and walked to a table where she saw only 4 of the rockstars. Lefty, Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica..where was foxy she wondered.

Freddy got off stage and walked to Melody smiling and waving his hand towards her again. "It is wonderful to see you again, Melody. Are you here for a birthday party?" The robotic bear asked Melody. "Uh I am here to find someone hopefully...or something about someone.." she looked at Freddy with fear in her eyes. "Hmm..well let's have a slice of pizza and then we can look for your friend". Melody looked at Freddy confused since this was a serious situation.

"Freddy..my friend has been missing for a few days and we both spoke to him on my birthday..? His name is Austin, remember?" Melody looked at Freddy confused as to why he suggested a pizza instead of looking for her friend. "Hmmm..I don't remember a birthday kid named Austin being here? Maybe I can ask the owner if he has seen a kid named Austin here but in return to you need to pay me 5 fazcoins". Freddy had his stomach out which had a coin slot now which really made Melody confused since he didn't have that 3 days ago. "Freddy I don't have 5 fazcoins I got the v.i.p pass from Mike remember?" She said in a really concerned and confused tone.

"hmmm oh then you don't need to pay me 5 coins. Now let's go find Mike and maybe he can sort this situation out." Melody followed Freddy to the managers office where Mike was sitting at his desk with Helpy wearing glasses and a pencil. "Helpy why did we get sued for the ball pit...and why is it under YOUR NAME!" Mike was pretty mad at Helpy for suing. "You used me to test the ball pit and I kept breaking my neck..there are no safety nets and that is what can happen if we don't pay for safety nets." Helpy said, smirking and happily. Mike looked over seeing rockstar Freddy and Melody confused on why they are here.

"uh hi Freddy why did you bring a kid into here?" He noticed the new coin slot and didn't remember putting that there. "Well, she wanted to know where her friend Austin was. She has made a claim that there was a child named Austin who was here a few days ago?" Freddy looked back with a blank stare. "I will need to check my log books of everyone who visited this place which will take like a day to figure out.". Melody just looked worried and at Mike.

"Please just hurry.." she said. Rockstar Freddy walked Melody out of the room leaving the door closed and more yelling between Helpy and Mike was heard. Later that day Melody was losing hope on finding the whereabouts of Austin. Soon foxy was put back on stage but he looked a bit different..he had a traumatized look to him. Quickly Freddy appeared to ramble nonsense about pizza but even he could tell the child didn't look amused or happy.

"Hmm I have an idea what if we look in the back room for your friend to see if he got locked in there?" He said to the now saddened girl. With hope back in her eyes she agreed. Now walking with Freddy to the back room where the usual janitorial storage stuff would be, but while walking she looked back over to that hallway and saw a weird bear mask looking at her. "Uh..Freddy what is that weird bear mask that's over in that hallway?" She pointed to the off limits hallway but when Freddy looked over the mask was gone. "Are you trying to trick Freddy?" He looked at Melody a bit annoyed.