WHAT IN THE FAZCOINS!?

Within 13 minutes they arrived at Fazbears. Though it seemed off like really really off. It could be Melody's mind playing tricks on her, but she had bad vibes for some reason. "Well we are here" Gavin said to Melody and Tom. "Alright let's go in and hopefully see your dad Melody" Tom said smiling warmly.

   They all got out of the car and walked towards the main entrance of Fazbears. They were able to go in due to the previous v.i.p pass and the past issue that happened. Melodys eyes lit up seeing Freddy performing to the point she ran in to say hi to Freddy. Of course she was waiting till he was done though. It was just nice to see a comforting character she loved at this pizzeria after everything that happened.

   Soon Freddy finished performing and got off stage to roam around freely. "HI FREDDY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" Melody screamed and hugged Freddy. "..Please deposit 5 coins for a hug" Freddy said, not hugging Melody back. Soon Andrew walked in from out of the manager's office and saw Melody hugging Freddy. Andrew walked towards Melody, placing a hand on her shoulder, and said  "Melody I see you saw the new and improved Freddy." Melody was confused and looked at her dad wondering what he meant by new and improved.

"See Freddy is the money maker along with lefty but I thought why not make kids pay 5 fazcoins for 30 minutes of Freddy." he continued. "..but he was my favorite character..and I..I thought.." Melody felt more lonely than before and was on the brink of tears. Rockstar Freddy got out of her grip and walked over to a random kid that had fazcoins. "Dad..you ruined Freddy..he was perfect before..why would you do this.." she looked at her dad with utter sadness. "I..Melody it was for business that's why.." he picked her up and brought her to Gavin and Tom.

  "Hey Gavin and Tom, can you guys watch over Melody? I still have some stuff to do and then maybe we can all go bowling or something" Andrew said sitting Melody next to Tom. They both nodded and comforted Melody as Andrew went to the hallway that had the restricted sign on it. Soon Melody remembered seeing a green hand that was there and got slightly worried. Rockstar chica walked over shaking her maracas towards Melody to make her happy. "Let's get you a fresh pizza like we do down in Texas and maybe get you a free toy on the house" chica said to Melody. Melody nodded her head yes watching Freddy hang out with other kids just because they had fazcoins.

  All of a sudden a scream was heard due to lefty's head falling off. Mike ran out of his manager's room to see what's wrong and saw the kid scared from the head. Melody didn't seem phased by it since she saw way worse in her dreams but what was weird is that when she looked over at lefty she swore she saw the top of a white mask. The mask disappeared and Melody watched Mike put the head back on. "Sorry kids..it seems like lefty needs some repairs so uh yea" and with that Mike took lefty to parts n service.

   10 minutes later Rockstar chica came back with a pizza and there were 10 fazcoins with it which made Freddy run over. "I see you have 10 fazcoins. May I please take 5 fazcoins?" Rockstar Freddy said, staring at the coins. Melody sighed and deposited the 5 fazcoins into Freddy's stomach. "Thank you for depositing 5 coins." Freddy said. Melody took a piece of the pizza enjoying the taste of it. Tom and Gavin were spending a lot of time together which made Melody happy and she secretly was hoping they would get together.

   "Hey uh Freddy..? Can you maybe take me to see Mr. Schmidt? I have a question to ask him" Melody said, holding the 5 fazcoins that were left. "Hmm...you did deposit 5 coins so yes you may and I will walk you there as long as I get those 5 coins" Freddy said holding his hand out for Melody to grab. Melody gladly took Freddy's hand and walked to the parts n service room. Now knocking on the door, "Mr. Schmidt? I need to ask you something? May I come in?" Melody said. The door opened and Mike was there wearing an engineering outfit with Helpy on the shelf watching over to make sure Mike didn't make a mistake.

   "What is it? I am busy trying to reattach Lefty's head to his body." Mike said frustrated towards Melody. "Well..I keep having dreams of this bedroom but it's a boy and he's getting hunted by these weird versions of Freddy, foxy, Bonnie, and Chica, and I was the boy and a weird yellow bear was there that looked like the way candy cadet described in his story...?" She said worried and scared that candy's story was real. Mike didn't seem happy and was now concerned. "..Melody and Freddy come in here. Let me explain to you what you're experiencing." and Mike let them enter parts n service. He closed the door as soon as they entered, sighing.

    "Somehow you're dreaming what my brother was dreaming...I don't know how but you are." Mike said, looking at Melody. "Well, where is your brother now if you don't mind me asking? I might be able to ask him for help?" Melody replied with hope. "Dead..he's dead...and has been for a while...oh also I got you the logbook you wanted for the kids who signed in on your birthday and there was an Austin who showed up." Mike replied, handing the log book to her. "...well I'm sorry for your loss and that means he is missing somewhere here then right..?" Melody replied now with less hope and about to give up. "Well that's the thing..it showed he signed out, but I don't know if he went home or not." He said with less of a smile but a worried tone.

    Melody hugged Freddy trying not to cry but sadly Freddy didn't hug back. "Please deposit 5 coins. Please deposit 5 coins." Freddy said, sitting in the chair. Melody sighed and put in the rest of the fazcoins in Freddy's stomach. Freddy then hugs Melody and this was confusing Mike because he does not remember Freddy doing this at all. Mike sighed and opened the door to let Freddy and Melody leave.

   Couple hours later Tom, Gavin, and Melody left. Melody has a golden rockstar Freddy plushie and a chica maraca from her day at the pizzeria. A few days pass by and Melody's father has not been home. This got her worried and scared since she was hoping nothing bad happened to him. Tom and Gavin went out for dinner since they haven't gotten a break to hang out by themself.

   Melody took this as an opportunity to leave her home and go back to the pizzeria to figure out what the hell was actually going on. She snuck in through the loading dock where supplies went and found herself near the arcade. She waited for the animatronics to walk by and the human employees and snuck to see candy cadet. She soon saw the cadet deactivated and offline which she felt bad. She noticed he had wheels so as a little thought she decided to wheel candy cadet out of the pizzeria.

    She immediately went behind him and started to push him out through the area she came in, but rockstar Bonnie was in the arcade looking for his guitar. He noticed Candy Cadet and soon saw the girl. "Hello there little girl. Today I'm so thrilled. To have help finding my guitar" he sang to Melody. "Uh..isn't it on stage where it should be?" She said while giving Bonnie a wtf look. Bonnie looked over at the main stage, seeing his guitar, and gave Melody 15 fazcoins. "you've found my guitar, now I can reach for the stars, as I sing out my heartttt" Bonnie sang again.

     Bonnie ran out of the arcade and to the main stage to perform. Melody sighed and put the fazcoins in her pocket while pushing candy cadet out of the arcade. Mike was watching this all on his cameras but he didn't want to stop her. Soon Melody got candy cadet out of the pizzeria and immediately rolled him all the way home. It did take quite a bit but it was worth it.

    "Alright Mr. Candy Cadet, time to see what else you know." she said, plugging candy cadet into a wall. He didn't turn on due to missing a battery to be connected to. Melody looked around and noticed a plate on Candy Cadets back was broken. She opened it and saw 4 double A batteries were gone. She ran down to the supply area and looked for batteries.

   She was looking through drawers and cabinets trying to find a package of batteries but it was hard. Since she wasn't really that tall nor had strength to climb she was looking for alternative ways. She went to her kitchen and took a chair. Now back in the supply room she with the chair now in place, but when she climbed up to the shelf she saw a weird picture of her dad with a man. The man was wearing a grey tuxedo with a purple tie and had a stare that would send shivers down your spine.

   She ignored the photo not knowing the significance it could have but took the batteries. She ran out of the room but accidentally bumped into Tom. "Well excuse you Missy haha. Where are you goin in such a rush?" Tom said laughing. "I'm busy working on something in my room and I need batteries," she said, scratching her head. Tom moved out of Melody's way letting her go to her room.