The Beginning

It was a nice warm summer day and Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria was open. Stepping inside you'll see kids laughing and playing. The ball pit was filled with kids and pizza. Laughing and cheering all around. Makes even a grown man cry sometimes.

  Today's date was August 17th 2025. The temperature was a nice cool 74 degrees. It was a child's birthday, but not just any child's birthday oh no it was a child of an investor of fazbears entertainment. Her name was Melody. She was a popular girl at her middle school. She didn't really care for fazbears since she was 12 turning 13.

  She thought she was too old and cool for fazbears. She only had it at fazbears due to her dad who didn't even bother to show up to her birthday. Her mom died due to cancer and sadly didn't make it, but Melody didn't seem affected despite it hurting her dad a lot to the point he neglected her. None of her "so called friends" showed up so she was kind of alone. She knew the areas of fazbears but she wasn't allowed to really go anywhere due to the 2 bodyguards that were with her.

   She looked depressed and on the verge of crying until a brown hand was holding towards her. She looked up seeing none other than the main mascot himself rockstar Freddy smiling towards her. For once the loneliness she had for 2 years was gone. The body guards weren't too thrilled to see the robot going near Melody but they allowed her to go with Freddy.

  The first Bodyguard, his name is Tom and he was more friendly than his partner. He is the one who allowed Melody to go hang out with her favorite animatronic. The second bodyguard guard named Gavin was the more protective one which is why Tom secretly had a thing for Gavin. Gavin only allowed it because he did secretly care for Melody and didn't want her to be upset and having a bad birthday. Melody was excited and hugged Tom and Gavin "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUU!!" She yelled with excitement immediately taking Freddy's hand.

"Do y-y-you want to help me make other kids birthdays amazing and and and get fazcoins per happy customer?" Rockstar Freddy said with a happy look in his eyes. Melody seemed upset and thinking she was completely forgotten but Freddy knew everyone's birthday that came into the place and was giving her an amazing surprise. "I..I guess sure let's celebrate everyone else's birthday..." Melody said, looking away a bit sad. She noticed a weird green hand in a doorway and Freddy immediately brought Melody away before she could explore.

     Melody noticed a kid crying and walked over to him and smiled at him wondering what's wrong. He was probably as old as Melody if not one year older. "Hey uh are you okay do you maybe want to spend time with me and Freddy?" He just looked at her and smiled a bit trying to act okay. "I'm fine haha. Don't worry about me just waiting for my friends to get done squealing over foxy" he said trying to seem okay. "well if you want we can bring you on an adventure with us to make everyone that is alone happy?" Melody said smiling and giving him a hug hoping he will be better.

      "What is your name by the way?" She asked him. "oh I'm Austin haha..". "Well I'm Melody and I hope you have a good birthday" she walked away with Freddy going to another table but all the kids there seemed happy. She just looked at Freddy wondering what they do now. "hmm...? Well we can go go go see candy cadet and see the story he will tell us?" Freddy soon went back to stage due to needing to charge and let Melody roam around on her own.

   She looked sad to see Freddy go without anything else but decided to do the last thing he asked her and go see candy cadet. "I am the candy cadet, come get your candy here. I have candy all day everyday, candy candy candy.." Melody laughed a bit at the candy cadet finding him funny and silly looking. She put a fazcoin into the cadets coin slot and a red candy popped out.

"Once upon a time there was a young boy. It was his birthday party at a diner. He was terrified of the robots but more terrified of his brother and what he saw. No one knew what the child saw but he didn't trust anyone around him, not even his own father. The child was crying wanting to go home. That was when his brothers and friends picked him up and made fun of him. The oldest brother and friends brought the young child to the robot and gave him a kiss. But it ended in tragedy as the the the...."

    Candy cadet was shut down due to a strange man. Melody looked at him confused and slightly scared. "Don't worry about him. He's just a bit messed up haha..hi I'm the manager of this place. You can call me Mr. Schmidt if you please or Mike'' The man looked down at the child hoping she was okay and didn't run into anything weird. "I-I'm Melody..uh Freddy told me to speak to candy cadet and see if he would give me candy or a story...I guess I got both haha.." She giggled, still a bit nervous and wanting to leave now.

   "Well uh if Freddy told you to do this then I guess that's a good reason. Though that story is a bug. Don't worry I will fix candy cadet soon..here how about I give you a free vip pass next time you come here alright?" Mike handed a golden ticket with rockstar Freddy giving a wink and a thumbs up on the ticket. Melody jumped in joy and happiness and thanked Mike. Gavin walked over to Melody since it was time to go and meet her father. "Melody, we need to go now. We have a meeting with your father and he wants to make sure you're safe and sound."

    "Well melody it was nice meeting you and I hope you enjoyed your day today with us at least" Mike smiled towards Melody. "I did and I will..uh Gavin may I please say goodbye to Freddy and my new friend Austin?" Tom soon appeared and gave Melody the go ahead. Melody soon ran out of the arcade. "Tom, you need to let me have a say. We are teammates..." Gavin said to Tom annoyed at him but he didn't mind it really.

   "Gavin I know we have to protect her, but it's her birthday..let Melody have some fun and say bye to her friends.." Tom smiled at Gavin and walked out with him waiting for Melody by the main entrance. Melody ran to Freddy and gave him a hug saying "Freddy thank you for today..I had a great time thanks to you..I hope you have a good day..". Rockstar Freddy smiled and hugged Melody but before she left his stomach hatch opened revealing a rockstar Freddy plush and a cake for her. "Have a h-happy birthdayyyy Melody.''

     Melody was so happy and looked excited taking the soft rockstar Freddy plush and the cake running towards the table Austin was at. Sadly he was gone but his friends were there still with foxy. She just thought maybe he went home. Melody ran towards Gavin and Tom showing them the cake that was chocolate and vanilla which is her favorite. Gavin and Tom smiled and walked out of the restaurant and into the limo. Melody was wondering why Austin didn't at least say bye to her since she did seem to be the only one to care for her.

Mike was in the back fixing candy cadet wondering how the hell it knew what happened between him and his dead brother. That was until he smelled something gross and ran towards the back outside seeing blood all around the dumpster. The thing is there was no dead body or anyone so it was confusing Mike. He walked back in just ignoring it and continued to work on candy cadet. Andrew was outside of his mansion gates waiting for the limo to get there.

    10 minutes later the limo arrived, stopping right at Andrew. Gavin and Tom stepped out of the car first and held a hand out for Melody. Melody got out looking at her dad confused on why he was there. "Hello daughter I know I haven't been around much and I decided to be here and celebrate your birthday and uh..is that a cake.." He was confused since he already had a cake made for Melody which was also marble cake and he saw the Freddy plush which got him to look at the bodyguards.

    "I see..you had a fun day at fazbears and I hope Tom and Gavin kept you safe?". Melody just looked at him not really knowing what to say since she was still in shock that he was there. "I uh..yea they were amazing..they kept me company while my dad didn't even wish me a happy birthday this morning or was bothered to wake up.." Melody was mad and walked past her father not giving him the time of day. "...Tom and Gavin. I want you to look over Melody..I'm gonna go back to work..." And with that Andrew leaves Gavin and Tom alone to take care of Melody.