06

wait actually 

no.

my brother would never let me stay over

and he will kill me once he finds out Riki is actually my friend.

Yuki never told Kayo that she was hanging with Riki, her excuse was always " A friend is helping me study." and her brother believed her since he knew she loved studying. 

" Riki." Yuki said while shaking Riki to wake up. Yuki felt less weight on her shoulder so she knew he had left it. " Yea?" Riki said followed by a cough then a loud ass sneeze . 

" I gotta go, it's getting late and you must go to school tomorrow." Yuki said while handing a tissue from a nearby tissue box. He blew his nose and got up and walked over to the trash can in his kitchen. And slowly walked over to Yuki.

" Okay then I'll see you tomorrow then. Thanks for staying." Riki said while getting his shoes. 

" Dude, why are you getting your shoes." Yuki got her shoes and walked to the door. 

" Oh, just because." 

Riki was going to his favorite hill again. Even tho he was sick and cold he wanted to go. He was coughing and an unstop sneezing. He watched Yuki walk away and he smiled. 

" Have a good nights sleep, Yuki." Riki said whispering. 

He saw her far enough and ran to his hill. 

There it was

Watching him.

Riki smiled and sat down. 

He instantly felt better

You are my healer

Moon. 

I love you for that.

Riki blew a small kiss to the moon and Riki knew he had to go home but he didn't want to. 

He laid down on the tall grass. He put his hoodie on and closed his eyes. 

Just a small nap.

small. 

not the whole night

small nap.

He felt himself drifted to sleep and he fell into dream land.

_______________☾☽______

Yuki on the other hand went home quietly knowing Kayo would be asleep. She didn't wanna show herself.  Yuki checked the time on her phone. 9:20 PM

oh my god, I'm for real in deep trouble. 

She unlocked the door hoping it wouldn't make much noise but the door wasn't on her side today, it never was. The door made the loudest creak, she was sure Kayo heard it. Yuki quickly went in and saw him. 

Kayo.

Sitting down on the couch right in front of the door.

" ha. ha. Look I can explain!" Yuki said while laughing awkwardly. 

" I don't want no explanation young lady! You are grounded!"  Kayo said while getting up hitting her on the arm pretty hard. 

" Ouch! That hurt you mega mind!" Yuki said while flicking him on the forehead. 

" We are having a big talk him the morning, got it Yuki?" Kayo said harshly and in a cold tone. 

Yuki was confused

 what was wrong with him?

Yuki didn't wanna upset him more so he left him alone and went to her room to get ready for bed. That's until she saw a women on her bed hugging her stuffed animal.

" Excuse me?" Yuki told the women and walked closer to her. " Who are you!?" said the women shocked.

" I could same about you." Yuki said with her arms crossed. " I'm Kayo's girlfriend you pest!" 

Girlfriend?

Since when?

Why is SHE in my bed?

We have other rooms!

" congrats I guess, but can you get out? This is my room?" Yuki said walking to her dresser. 

" Your room? Nice joke, this is my room. Kayo said so." The women said closing her eyes. 

Yuki released a loud sigh and walked to Kayo, 

" Who is that women on my bed?" Yuki said and Kayo gave her a glare. 

" That women is my girlfriend, Amy. Anyways your new room is dads old room." Kayo said while walking over to her room to lay with a new women "Amy.". 

Yuki couldn't believe it. 

How long was he hiding this?

Why my room? 

Yuki went to her dads old room and there was his stuff that no one ever touched. Yuki's dad died in a car crash trying to return home after buying a lotion to put in his luggage before leaving to America for a job interview. His luggage was just how he left it. Open, on his bed. 

Yuki didn't want to touch it so she quietly went to the couch and didn't wash up or change. She slept and didn't wanna wake up again. 

______

Thank you if you read this book

Please vote and comment!