05

Riki woke up being sideway on the dark green tall grass. Today he felt them spiky and got up while flipping his dark black hair.

His throat felt dry, and he started coughing. He didn't have any water on him currently so Riki didn't get water to help his throat.

Riki checked the time on his phone and saw it was 10 in the morning. He was already late for school so whats the point in going?

He sat up right and unlocked his phone. The first thing he saw was 4 missed calls from Yuki, 10 unseen messages and 7 messages from snapchat from Yuki.

She must be so mad! He thought .

Riki returned her call and she answered.

" Where are you, Nishimura! Why aren't you here?!" Yuki said almost yelling.

" Calm down, Yuki!"

" Calm down? What are you talking about! I'm so bored and i had no one to talk to today! No lunch buddy or nothing!" Yuki said while a calmer voice.

" I'm sorry, i just don't feel well. I'll go tomorrow."

Yuki gasped loud enough for Riki to hear her.

" It's not a big deal tho. I'll manage."

" Stop acting like a tough guy mate, u ain't one."

" But I could."

" But you're not. After school I'll head to your place to see " how sick" you are." Yuki said.

Yuki didn't believe Riki because she knew Riki was a prankster and would fake an illness.

" I'll look forward to it miss. Lee."

Yuki was annoyed and hung up.

_______________________

Riki was disappointed but knew she was at school so she had to go. Riki was actually not feeling well so he got up from the grass and walked home.

We he arrived he went to his room and laid down, he felt very lonely but knew Yuki was coming after school.

A few hours later Riki was dying of boredom. He was about to leave his house until he got a notification.

                        Throw up: 

: Send me your address you faker.

: No hello at least?

: No, cuz i'm mad at you.

: Geez. Okay fine i'm sending it right now.

: You better.

: engene1009 ST

: i'll see you then.

: 👍

Riki was happy and waited for Yuki.
___________
*DING*

His doorbell rang and Riki quickly got up and ran to the door. He looked like a little kid when his mom came to pick him up from daycare. except his mom never took him to daycare. ever. Riki opened the door reveling Yuki.

" You don't look sick, do you?" Yuki said disappointed.

" Look, I actually don't feel good. My throat feels like hell, I am coughing a lot. Please believe me." Riki said with his duck lip pout.

" Fine fine, I believe you. But I was all alone at school. It was the most boring thing I have ever experienced." Yuki said sulking. Yuki was actually feeling bad because she didn't believe Riki.

Yuki walked into his house and Riki unexpectedly gave Yuki a hug. " I'm sorry, I hope this can make it up." Riki said into her ear. He didn't know why he hugged her. Or why on earth he had the urge but he did. The hug was very much needed for him, the last hug he ever gotten was from the orphan parents comforting him by the lost of his mom.