07

Yuki woke up with a tight squeeze on her chest, she didn't think it was much since she always had a case of history of wired habits of waking up.

She got up and went to brush her teeth and get her school bag to go to school.

Since Amy and Kayo was sleeping in her room she didn't want to interrupt them sleeping.

She almost didn't get no sleep, she was so uncomfortable in the couch and only got 1 hour of sleep.

Yuki went out of the door to school, she didn't see much on the way there. Only some couple acting lovey dovey. 

She never loved that, she found it embarrassing and wired. For her it was nasty.

Yuki went to the nearest pharmacy to buy some sleeping pills so she could sleep when she comes back from school.

But she made the mistake of opening the pills and taking two. She drank it down with water and walked to school.

She felt even more tired than before but she had to fight it.

Just a little bit Yuki.

You can make it till the end

Don't be a pick me. 

She arrived to school and saw her pookie, Riki. She walked towards him and gave a big smile.

" It's fake, whats wrong, Yuki?

" What's fake?" Yuki said followed by a small yawn.

" You're smile. It's fake. You look like a mess!"

" was it that noticeable?"

" Very."

" Oh."

" Thats it? Go on."

" What do you mean?"

" Oh what?"

" I don't know what your talking about."

Riki sighed and put his arm over Yuki's shoulder and looked proud.

" Forget it." And they walked into the classroom and as soon as they did Yuki went to her desk and saw a note on it.

It was in a bright pink sticky note.

            Cursed demon, i haven't    been talking or bugging you lately. But something BIG is coming. Watch out you pest.

- Miso <3

What? Yuki thought. She got the note in her pocket before Riki could see it, she then put her head into her arms and hoping she could rest before the teacher comes in. " Did you sleep last night?"

She didn't but Riki didn't know that, he would never know that. Yuki felt that tight squeeze once again in her chest, she got up from the desk and faced Riki. " Yeah, I got good rest!"

" Did you?"

"Yes!"

" Then, why do you have big ass eye bags?"

"beca-"

" They remind me of a rats nest."

"What's wrong with you?"

" Whats wrong with you aye?"

Yuki and Riki kept on bickering that Yuki forgot all about her chest. She was bickering with Riki on and on until the teacher came in.

" What's all this noise about!" Shouted teacher while all the students pointed at Yuki and Riki.

" Yuki and Riki, DENTITION  AT ONCE!" the teacher took them outside and closed the door of the classroom.

Yuki yawned once again and spoke.
" Look what you did." Followed by a yawn.

Riki looked very concerned and ignored Yuki's words.

They arrived at the classroom and it was empty. No teachers, no students, no noise. Yuki thought it was perfect

Yuki sat on a desk and Riki sat in front of her. Now they are eye to eye staring. " I love your eyes." Riki said while staring hard at Yuki.

Yuki looked shocked.
" Thank you very much. whats your name again?" Riki rolled his eyes and finally stopped staring and put his head down. Yuki assumed he wanted to rest. So did she.

But it could wait. She assumes. It should. Yuki was actually getting scared of Miso. Yuki knew Miso as a terrifying beast, she was scared.

What if she popped out and attacked her? She was scared, Yuki can't risk if. She needs to protect Riki and herself.

Yuki admired Riki dozing off and finally slept. Yuki smiled very brightly and next thing she knew a teacher came in storming in.

" Yuki choi. Come here at once." The teacher said. Riki woke up from the voice of the mysterious person and looked very confused.

" Now, who the hell is this?" Riki said while rubbing his eyes with his sleeve from his sweater.

" Stop with the bad language and I need Yuki now." The man said. Riki was fully awake knowing it was about his Yuki.

" Oh, yeah i'm coming. I'll be back Riki." Yuki said giving him a reassured soft smile. Riki rolled his eyes and saw his Yuki and some dude leaving.

Yuki and the mysterious guy walked outside the classroom and closed the door. Now they were standing out of the classroom.

" Look, go get your bag and you're leaving this school." The mysterious dude said.

" Pause. What?" Yuki said scratching her head.

" Forever"

Yuki was on the urge of crying but that won't help her get out of this situation. " Why tho?" Yuki said with a very shaky voice.

" You should know. You did something very bad to Miso. You know her right?"

miso?

of course.

it was her.

oh no.

now i'm so cooked.

ain't no way this dude is kicking me out of THE SCHOOL!

Yuki gave a small smile. " okay. thank you sir."

" This is your last day here so."

Yuki didn't know why she said thank you or even smiled but she had to. Thats how her dad taught her.

What I wanted to do:

Hit his goofy nose.

Say no.

and run away.

She of course didn't do that but went back to the classroom and sat down.

Riki took off his headphone and gave his iconic duck smile at Yuki while staring straight at her.

Riki was feeling a feeling he had never felt before. His heart was pounding hard, he felt butterflies in his stomach, he forgot all he was going to say to her. His tongue felt tongue-tied. He also felt himself feeling shy out of the sudden.

what am i doing

RIKI STOP.

YOUR ACTING STRANGE.

Riki thought to himself. He suddenly felt all those emotions slip away when Yuki put her face in her hands.

He then heard a little soft sob coming from her. " Hey, hey, whats wrong?" Riki said while grabbing her hands away from her face and saw her teary face.

Yuki was completely avoiding all and any eye contact from Riki.

" Yuki, look at me."

Yuki didn't listen.

" Yuki."

" Talk to me, whats wrong?"
____________________