Post Credit Ending

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in the hideout by himself and make him just staying in the hideout forever by himself and then (Y/N) definitely take a rest from now on and then (Y/N) really tired for going through and make him was fighting and killing many of those enemies out there and same supervillains as well cause he was done everything for what he could make the city is going to be perfect right away.

(Y/N): "*Sigh*" He was sigh out that he is done everything for what he doing the world is perfect until he felt an arms wrapped around at (Y/N) and this make him taken surprise from someone who was hugging him.

(Y/N): "Carol...you're scaring me." He said to her and make her giggle out and she said to (Y/N).

Carol: "Sorry, darling...I think I tries to scare like little bit by the way...what are you doing right now?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was sigh out to her that he tell her about he didn't do anything and all he want to do is sat there and quietly by himself.

Then (Y/N) charming Carol with Chavez before that the two of them were fallen love with him cause they both seeing him as a handsome and bad boy for himself that she was interest about and she want to be with him badly. Now (Y/N) was talking with her about something else much more fun for what she really want to spend time with him and turns out that the two of them are going to be happy but Chavez who was join in.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Chavez: "Ah, (Y/N)"

Carol: "It feels so good."

(Y/N): "Oh, wow your panties are already wet girls. Why is that?" (Y/N) smiled.

Chavez: "Because we love you, babe." She started to kiss him with her tongue.

Carol: "Let me have some of him." She started to kiss him too.

They started to undress themselves revealing their breast. The two lovely ladies started to unzip his pants.

Chavez: "Wow, I didn't expect it to be so big."

Carol: "I know can this even fit in us."

They both started to lick it and started to suck on it.

(Y/N): "Girls, I think I'm about to cum."

Chavez started to stroke it fast making him was cum on their faces.

Carol: "It's so warm."

Chavez: "I want to fuck him already, Carol."

Carol: "Me too."

Carol started to insert his dick inside her pussy. But she didn't she started to moan loud.

(Y/N) was grabbing her breasts to sucking on it between left and right.

Carol: "Ahhh..."

Carol: "Ahh~." She said.

Carol started to go up and down to make slapping noise. Chavez who was going to go front of him started to put her pussy in front of his face demanding you to lick it.

Chavez: "Lick it."

(Y/N) started to lick her deep inside her making her want to cum.

Chavez: "Yes, keep going I want to cum."

Carol started to move her hips faster making him want to cum.

(Y/N): "Girls, I'm about to cum."

Chavez & Carol: "Me too."

They both started to cum. Carol came all over his face.

Chavez: "Sorry, Babe. Let me help you." She started to lick his face clean.

But (Y/N) was ignored at her grabbed her face slammed down on his lips shoved tongue at her to making her moaning now he was slapped her fat ass jiggle. Now (Y/N) was let her go and (Y/N) was sucked her boobs so hard to make her moaning louder.

Carol: "Wow, you came a lot."

Chavez: "My turn"

Chavez started to insert it making her moan loud.

Chavez: "Ahhh."

Chavez started moving her hips slowly while Babs got behind and started playing with her boobs.

Carol: "Chavez."

Chavez: "What we must please our future husband." She started to make out with Carol

(Y/N) was started to come in .

Chavez: "We should try one more thing."

Carol: "We should do that."

They both started to get his dick and put between their butts. They started to move up and down."

Carol: "How does are ass feel like, (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Wow both of your asses are soft. I think I'm about to cum."

Chavez: "Go ahead cum on our ass."

They started move their butts faster. (Y/N) came on their asses.

Chavez: "How was it, Honey. You like the threesome."

(Y/N) was nodded.

Carol: "Good."

(Y/N): "I have to say, you girls were awesome to me.~" He said to them

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Then the three of them were sleeping by themselves and they both take a long sleep by themselves and until that other girls were join in with (Y/N) that they both want to be with (Y/N) cause they are sleeping beside with him and turns out that it is going to be fun for them and then (Y/N) was going to take long fun with his lovely wives.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

In Post Credit Ending:

Out of nowhere from the portal appeared in New York City of Spawn and there was someone drive out from the portal and make him land his bike down on the ground and then the person who was dressing a black leather biker by himself and make him revealed out to be other (Y/N) who was Ghost Rider with his black leather clothes biker on by himself...looks like the bad motherfucker for what he really become.

(Y/N): "Damn, alright...I guess this is where I am going...I think I should go to the other mountain." He said to himself and make him was drove his bike going up there right away.

(A/N: Yep, (Y/N) from Ghost Rider story is appeared in Spawn's universe and he will heading out to somewhere but the next story can be Darkstalker will connect this one.)

The End.