Chapter 1: The Vigilante

3rd POV:

At Night.

Gwen: "*Sigh* Well, the city is fine." She said to herself.

There was a feminine figure who was stood on the rooftop's building by herself and make her watching down there and she can see all everybody were walking out to somewhere else in this world by themselves. Then the feminine girl who was a vigilante to this world by herself and she wore a bodysuit with black and half white that she had a spider symbol on her chest and she looks like a beautiful girl and make her become herself is...Ghost-Spider.

She is a daughter of Captain Stacy.

She was a band member of Mary Jane.

Her name is...Gwen Stacy.

Gwen Stacy AKA Spider-Gwen

When Gwen was stood on the rooftop's building and make her stare all around to her and it seems to be alright but she was felt sad or being depresses by herself about the memories of two persons that she loves & cares about. Then Gwen is take the picture out of her pocket and make her was holding the picture of friends and lover that she saw her friend is Kevin and her boyfriend is (Y/N)...the two of them being together by themselves.

Gwen: "Kevin and (Y/N)..." She said to herself and she couldn't forget about this because she want to see the two of them again and she want to do the right thing to fix the whole things but she can't...then she remembered about (Y/N)'s mother who was yelled at her because she let her boyfriend (Y/N) and her own friend Kevin die by Sheath's hands.

Wanda: "You took everything from me!!!!! My son! MY OWN SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out to Gwen.

Gwen: "..." She didn't said anything but she know the flashback past was haunting her about (Y/N)'s mother Wanda called out to her.

Wanda: "You called yourself a hero?!? What kind of hero is that?!? Why won't you do the right thing to avenge my son, you fucking bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out to her.

Gwen: "I-I-I-I-" She tries to said but Wanda interrupted her.

Wanda: "Shut your fucking mouth, whore!!!! You have no right to come here and tell me about you're sorry! You're sorry about what?!? You couldn't save my son and my own daughter too!!!! You were there to save my two beautiful babies and Kevin as well!!!! I hope you are rotten in hell where you belong to!!!!!" She shout out to Gwen and this make the webslinger heroine who was got a tears come out of her mask and she couldn't forgive herself back there and she wish to do the right thing but she want to do it...but she will find Sheath and bring the justice for Wanda's son and daughter.

Gwen: "Kevin and (Y/N)....I-I'm sorry..." She said to herself and she doesn't want to forget it for what she just saw but she will had her chance to do the right thing and until she heard the radio was called out.