Chapter 1 Quirkless

Ever since he was little, all Izuku wanted was to achieve his dream of becoming a hero. He never had any plan of becoming the best or wanting to become the number one hero. All he wanted was to help people in need.

He was born into a loving family with a loving house. His parents had always been there in times of need. He had a loving sister and friends who had always been there for him.

But fate had a different answer for him when he was four years old when he was declared quirkless.

And ever since then, his life has been nothing but one obstacle after another. And his life has become an inverse story.

.

.

.

.

"Deku! Get back here you quirkless freak!"

Izuku had gotten used to running. It was a daily occurrence for him at Aldera, to run and hide from whatever decided to torment him that day. With his bag slung over his shoulder and his eyes darting around to the visibility mirrors at the corners of the halls, he could see that the group of bullies was right behind him. Bakugou was leading the charge as always, with his sister Katsumi and Shoto following close behind. Izuku scanned the route and saw a split in the hallway.

He knew to the left was a dead end, he still had the scars from that day. So he hung a right and continued to sprint down the hall, dodging past all the other students leaving their last class of the day. He had gotten better at not being tripped up by crowds in the hall and vindictive classmates.

Experience comes with its perks, he surmises.

Making his way down the stairs to the first floor, he throws the stairwell door shut before continuing to run. It won't hold him for long, but every second counts at this point. He's not even halfway down the hall before he hears the doors burst open with a massive boom.

Izuku almost makes it to the door, to freedom from this prison, before he feels a hand grab him by the collar of his uniform jacket and throw him to the ground. Looking up, he sees his sister, Izumi glaring down at him with a sneer.

"How many times do we have to tell you, Deku ?" she spits that horrid nickname like it bile in her mouth, "You're not leaving the school before you learn your lesson!" 

By the time his sister caught him and dragged him to the warehouse behind the school, Bakugou and his friends had already caught up and were slowly approaching Izuku's prone form, explosions began to pop in Bakugou's hands, a sadistic grin painting itself on his face.

Izuku knows running won't help at this point. So he simply curls his body over his head and prays to whatever god is listening that they decide to make it quick today.

As usual, his prayers continue to go unanswered. 

.

.

.

.

The school has passed and the bell rang ending school time two hours ago, but Izuku is still lying unconscious behind the warehouse shed of the school as he still recovering from the pain from the beatdown that he got.

"If you really want a quirk try taking a swan dive off the roof of the building and pray you'll be born with a quirk in your next life."

Hearing those words coming out of his mouth, makes his entire gut turned twisted. How could he just say those words like that without any repercussions? But Bakugou is always above consequences inside Aldera. The King of Aldera.