3# WHAT HAPPENED?

What actually happened when we were all sleeping peacefully, and yet someone was fighting for her dear life? Screaming filled with guilt, screams that couldn't reach anyone's ears, screams muffled by hands, screams diminished by pain.

THE SCREAMS STOPPED THINKING, WHO ELSE WOULD BE AWAKENED AT 3?

(3 am)

WHAT HAPPENED IN THOSE 40 MINS ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Based on the news I've received, let me provide a brief explanation.

The girl .no.. the DOCTOR,

(updated and edited...ill be changing the real name of the dr. and would nnow refer to her as dr.angel)

Dr. ANGEL, a 31-year-old second-year postgraduate student at R.G. Kar Medical College and Hospital in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.

》8TH AUGUST 2024

The doctor was in the midst of a 36-hour night shift when the events unfolded. She was dedicated and hardworking, always placing her patients before herself. As midnight passed and the rush subsided, she decided to take her dinner break. Feeling slightly tired after eating, she sought a place to rest. The hospital lacked a designated resting area for doctors, so she considered the seminar room, which had some beds, as a suitable spot for a brief respite.

》9th AUGUST 2024

She was found r*ped and m*rdered there. The state in which she was found was indescribable.

Her pelvic girdle was broken, her legs at 90 angles, her specks broken, and glasses of her specks in her eyes. She was bleeding from her eyes..her legs ..her vagina..

From Everywhere.

Despite her efforts to avoid and prevent it, she failed; the cruel people had ensnared her, leaving no means of escape..she was strangled to death ..it must've broken her heart to go through it.

It must have broken her father's heart to see her n*ked, lying there in such a position.

It could have broken her mother's heart to see the one she cared for and loved with all her heart lying unconscious, appearing as she begged to let her live.

You know what? I do blame her too!

I blame her for trusting her hospital.
I blame her for believing she was safe there.
I blame her because she believed that people are good; men are good.
I blame her for thinking that she could rest alone a bit.
I blame her for thinking that this was her job.
I blame her for treating people.
I blame her for caring for others more than herself.
I blame her for feeling safe there.

I blame her because she got to work that day in order to save lives .

Isn't that right?

YES, IT WAS HER FAULT BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT ABOUT SAVING OTHERS AND NOT HERSELF.

•••

Published on: 18th August 2024 (2:00 am)

Written by: MK

•••