4# MR.SANJAY ROY

Sanjay Roy is the prime accused man the police arrested within 24 hrs of Dr Angel's murder.

Before delving into our primary suspect, [Scapegoat], Mr. Sanjay roy, it's essential to understand some backstory.

....

Dr .Angel's body was found the next day , At around 8 am on August 9th, 2024, the situation was discovered by the hospital staff, including some interns, a third-year resident, and a professor.

By approximately 11 am, the hospital contacted her parents, informing them that Angel's health was in a critical condition and urging them to come to the hospital immediately.

(Note:Angel had called her mother around 11 pm the night before, and she sounded in good health.)

Her parents were concerned and attempted to call the hospital several times, but there was no response...

After 20-25 minutes,

The hospital called back and informed them that their daughter had committed SU*CIDE!

Just imagine what would happen to her parents knowing their kid committed su*cide ...WITHOUT ANY POTENTIAL REASON.

Her parents were worried, gripped by panic.

They gathered some neighbors and rushed to the hospital.

Arriving at the hospital at 1 pm, they were denied the chance to see their daughter for three hours. For three long hours, they stood outside the hospital, devoid of any answers.

Imagine, it's their daughter, and yet, they were barred by strangers from seeing her.

What kind of rule is it???!

Around 4 pm, they were permitted to visit her.

Her father was the first to enter, and the scene that met his eyes was overwhelmingly saddening.

ALSO, THERE WERE NO CCTV CAMERAS IN THAT EFING ROOM!

ALL PRE-PLANNED!?

The hospital at first refused to do a postmortem and was closing the case in the name of su*cide

Just tell me from Which angle does this look like a suicide!?

The postmortem was done at the same HOSPITAL! (yeah idk why ..but it happened there only)
THE REPORT SAID
-151gm of vicious fluid (semen ) was found inside her vagina
(A normal male can produce only 10-15 gm semen in one ejaculation ..even after several ejaculations.. There was no way that 151 gm was from one male ..IT WAS CLEAR THAT THIS CASE WAS OF GANG R*PE)

-her collarbone was broken
-pelvic girdle (the strongest bone in a woman) was broken
-her whole body was bleeding
-bruises all over her body

On 11th August 2024

THE POLICE CAUGHT SOMEONE CALLED SANJAY ROY!

LET ME TELL YOU HOW!

The police, through a CCTV located elsewhere, observed a man wearing Bluetooth headphones enter a room around 2 am. Approximately an hour later, the man departed, and the police noted the headphones were missing. Upon inspecting the seminar room, they discovered the Bluetooth headphones abandoned there. It's quite baffling that the man, who brought only one item with him, was careless enough to leave it behind. Moreover, he didn't even attempt to retrieve it.

HE WAS LIKE "OH I FORGOT THAT ..WHATEVER ! LET THE DEAD ENJOY MUSIC "

does this even sound real?

WTF!?)

The following day, they called the suspect, turned on his phone, and voilà—the headphones connected to that phone.

Wow!

Thus, they caught the culprit. Case solved! RIGHT? { ...NO WRONG!}

Within an hour at the high court, Mr. Sanjay confessed to being the culprit and even asserted that they should... hang HIM.

"Yes I'm the on3

Yes, hang me!"

Wtf!!??

DOES THE GOVT THINK PEOPLE ARE THAT DUMB?!

WRITTEN BY: MK

PUBLISHED ON: 19TH AUGUST 2024.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''