5# our lovely govt.

Let's discuss the significant and heartwarming actions taken by the government to deliver justice for Angel.

Well, absolutely NOTHING.

Hence moving on let's talk about what the actual hell the govt did !

1. It first tried to close the case in name of su*cide. {A very coward move to do .}

2. It tried to postpone the postmortem

3. It tried to fake-plant another culprit which turned out to be just a pawn [MR.SANJAY ROY]

4. It probably helped the real accused 'personalities'

5. It never lets any correct information to reach the citizens

6. At some level it criticizes citizens /victims

7.AT FIRST It just stood still without even willing to take any actions .

8. Not giving answers to the citizens /public.

9. The Chief Minister of West Bengal, Ms. Mamata Banerjee, despite being a woman, remains silent and has not provided answers. How can such events occur in a respected state like WEST BENGAL?

10. It likely accepts bribes and has concealed numerous cases similar to this one, which regrettably have never been brought to light. This, in turn, may inadvertently encourage others to commit similar crimes.

Let's wait and see what the government's next move will be.

Until then, remain vigilant and speak out, or I fear this may become yet another case that fails to receive the attention it deserves and simply gets filed away...

Perhaps in the future, films will be made about this case, and viewers will question why Angel never received the justice she deserved.

By then, it would be too late, and all we could do is regret.

Moreover, after watching that movie, your children might ask you, "Mom/Dad, what were you doing at that time? Why didn't she receive justice?"

And what will your answer be?

"Child I was...

- too coward to take any action

-Too lazy to take any action

-It wasn't my fault! I didn't do it!

-why should've I bother! it wasn't related to me or my family.

-She should have been more careful!

-The govt was more powerful!

-that's what it is like to be born in this world as a women..

-I was too weak and uninfluential

-what could have I done?

I have provided you with several options to choose from. Select the one you think is best. Otherwise, I am adding one more.

-I FOUGHT!

I DID ALL I COULD!

YOU CAN ADD YOURS HERE

I apologize if my words came across as rude; however, I believe this issue should be taken seriously.

ALSO PLEASE BE SELF-AWARE AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!

Thank you for your attention.

~MK

-19TH AUGUST 2024.