Introduction

Before reading the story, I kindly ask you to read the introduction. English Is not my first language, please be kind.

Soul Interaction: Chain! has a mainly narrative purpose, but also didactic, so you can draw a moral, which however is not made explicit, therefore, based on your feelings, you will be able to perceive. The story was obviously influenced by my emotions and reasons, therefore, many of the concepts reflect my thoughts, but not all, so I ask you not to feel attacked in any way if you should seem represented in the work.

The construction of the work revolves around an imaginary world, which does not have a specific name, but the lands and seas that belong does, and are object of fantasy, however, you will not find fantastic or supernatural elements, except one, which will be explained later, and which will be a main element. Staying on topic, it is normal that, during the reading, not everything has an immediate explanation, but there will not be so many doubts that we have to go crazy without understanding anything. The setting is medieval, but not entirely, because it does not speak of the Middle Ages of our Earth, however, if I had to associate it with a historical era, I would choose that.

The story will be divided into two parts. The first will be short, because it will act as a prologue for the second, so the beauty of the novel will be concentrated later. Obviously, they will be connected. The plot of both will be simple to follow, but all the additions during the adventure of the protagonists will reveal its complexity and originality. If I can give you an example, like Attack on Titan, in which initially the plot seems to exterminate the titans but, the more the story goes on, the more mysteries come to light and the answers to which will be slow to arrive.
Furthermore, this will be a serious work, in which you will not find sexualization of the characters, perversion or things like that, much less prolonged comic moments.

To fully understand the story, without causing trauma, I recommend reading it to an audience that is over 13 years old. There shouldn't be any issues with sensitivity, because there won't be any raw or disturbing moments, except for one chapter, which, to avoid giving you spoilers, I won't say the number of, but when it's published, I'll put a warning, so you can avoid reading that specific part. The chapter has already been structured so that, by skipping that part, you understand what happened in the middle.

Speaking of which, the chapters have already been written, from the first to the last, before publication, for a specific reason:
I already did a test in publishing Soul Interaction: Chain! (In italiano language) However, I already explained what was supposed to happen in the first chapters, in fact, building the path from the beginning. As I went on, I realized that by sticking to all the premises made, I was giving myself little freedom. So, writing it without publishing, therefore having the possibility of changing things already written, allowed me greater freedom. But this was not the only reason why I decided to rewrite the story: the previous one, I'm sorry to say, was simply unreadable, in every sense of the word:
•The grammar was completely wrong, and did not allow to understand well what was happening.
•The structure of the paragraphs, dialogues etc... was confusing, and caused the same problems as the first point.
•The narration was almost absent, the chapters were composed only of characters who spoke, moreover, their way of speaking was childish.
•Too many questions had come to light that not even I would have been able to answer, and reading created confusion and bewilderment.
For these reasons I consider the first publication a complete failure.

Images can have various sources:
•Bing
•AI Anime
•Pix.Ai art
•Inkarnate.com
•Ibis Paint

Each chapter will have an average length of 1000 words. A few go down to 200, or go up to 2600.

The Index has the duty to show characters, i advice you to read it after each chapter, because I will update it every time a new character appears.

Having said this, I only ask you to trust the novel, because, as I have already said, the beauty is mainly concentrated in the second part. I do not force you to read it against your will, but you would make me really happy if you were to trust it.

Having said that, I wish you a good read.