Part 1 😈

It was around 8:00 pm when Ghiaccio woke from his slumber. he streched, putting his arms up and yawning. He wiped his eyes and looked down beside him. Mr.Bean was laying beside him, awake. Ghiaccio smiled. "morning, baby~" Mr.Bean said diabolically. Ghiaccio blushed when he realized neither of them where wearing shirts. "o-oh... uh-... m-morning..!" Ghiaccio struggled to sputter out. Mr.Bean smirked getting up.

He got on top of Ghiaccio, pushing him down onto the pillow beneath. "w-what are you d-doing, amore mio?" He said while trembling and blushing even more "oh, I think you know~. 👅💦😏" mr. Bean responded. He kissed ghiaccio passionately on the lips, sliding his tongue in.

 Ghiaccio moaned from the sudden feeling of pleasure. Mr. Bean moved down to his neck, sucking and licking. "A-ahh..!😩" Ghiaccio tried to keep in the noises but he couldn't help it.

 Mr. Bean stopped. "wh- why'd you s-stop..? " ghiaccio said, confused. "Would you like to continue?~" Mr. Bean asked. Ghiaccio smiled. " Of course. Go ahead~" mr. Bean smiled, then spoke. "Turn around~" ghiaccio did as told, still looking up at mr.Bean. Mr.Bean pulled off both of their pants. He spat on his hand, and rubbed it on his silly string sprayer 😏💦. 

He shoved his squirmy worm in ghiaccio 😏. "Aahh~ 😩💦💦" Ghiaccio moaned. Mr. Bean thrusted in and out, giving him the nickname " thrustmaster " 😏

this went on for 2 minutes and 16 seconds (diamond is unbreakable reference???!!?!!?😳) Ghiaccio couldn't hold it in anymore ; the liquid that felt like lava in his crotch 😏. "I-Im gonna-... Ahh!~" Ghiaccio moaned as he went from 🗻 to 🌋 . 😏

Then, he heard footsteps coming from outside. 'oh no oh no oh no oh no!!! My mom probably heard that!' Ghiaccio thought to himself. Then the door opened, and ghiaccio's mom, Hatsune Miku, was standing there. "Morning sweetie! Do you-...." Ghiaccio's face turned red. " i- uhhh -... " Miku stood there for a moment. Then she started to smile, and a single tear fell from her eye.

 "I never thought you'd rizz up a level 5 gyat in Ohio. I'm proud of you, son." She said as she wiped the tear off of her cheek. Ghiaccio smiled warmly. " Thanks, mom. I love you. " "I love you too, sweetie. Now I'll leave you two alone. " she responded with a wink. She then closed the door and could be heard walking back upstairs.

"Shall we continue?~" Mr. Bean said looking back at him. "Gladly ~.😏" Ghiaccio responded.

and then they fiddle diddled their pickles all day. The end 😍😍😘😋😊😍😄💋💋:-) ❤❤❤❤💙💙💙.   

I will prob write more if I get bored later sooooooo yeah 👁👅👁💅

👀

👅

bye ticklenuts