Day 3

Hello me again. Funny since I'm literally talking to myself. Today I’ve been thinking a lot about dreams, aspirations, and how I believe perception shapes reality. I’d like to go in a bit of details about my thoughts from today and maybe even the events that tie to theses thoughts so i guess I’ll begin
First I’ll talk about dreams. What about dreams honestly my own. I’ve been thinking about the things that truly make me happy and life. Honestly there’s not many. I’d like to say my family makes me happy, but sometimes I feel the weight of burdens on my shoulders, and also as if my incompetence drags them down. It likely does, but that’s besides the point. My other dream is to get married and have a family with the person I love. They will probably be a recurring character in my diary. The last thing that I truly love with all of my heart is writing. Wow writing really? Yep It’s been one of the only outlets I had from a rather harsh life I suppose you could say, but we may get into that at another time while I’m breaking down haha.
For now I’d like to talk about what I thought about my dreams, and honestly it’s super simple. “What makes a dream attainable.” I bet a lot of people feel the answer to this question is easy, but I beg to differ. I bet I'd hear plenty of answers like hard work, perseverance, drive, motivation, and believing in yourself. Yeah those are relatively solid answers. I just think there could be a far more layered reality. How far can you really go on those things? Especially with the fear of failure, and ending up living a meaningless existence.

For me being meaningless isn’t bad. I never had this strong will to make a name for myself in the world. I truly am nothing in the grand scheme of things, but honestly so is everyone else. Maybe that’s part of the fun seeing how far nobody like you or me can get. Still it doesn’t make it any easier. Sorry I’m sorta rambling even though it’s mainly just to myself. There I still go. Haha Next topic.
Aspirations are honestly the same boat as dreams to me. Right now I partially wish I had nothing so I could purely focus on the one thing I care about. Though that’s highly unrealistic, and I’d likely have shot myself given those circumstances. Okay I really don’t have much to say here I’ll move forward.

Okay this last one will be a jumbled mess of my thoughts on how perception shapes reality. What is my stance on this? It’s one hundred percent true. If you believe someone is good, because you have a perception of that you are far less likely to see the bad, or at least right it off. Hell when I tell people that I used to know that I used to be a bad person, some look as if they don’t believe me. No I’m not saying I’m good in the slightest I’m not but some people have a misinterpreted viewpoint on me. I believe anything can be changed due to perception. This includes the entire scope of humanity interpersonal communication, and even further beyond. We even have vast interpretations of animals and all things. Though I believe there’s a very big bias we all have. We don’t see things for what they are. We just see things how we perceive them. I bet this is me just rambling common sense, but hey.