1

this turns into a crackfic by the end

neppy x poppy is implied though this is mainly focusing on neppy and astro (not ship wise. gross)

flutter and neppy share a room, this takes place in the toon rooms :-)

Neppy lay in her bed, twisting and turning uncomfortably. She couldn't sleep. Flutter was across the room, sleeping peacefully. Neppy was jealous. How could Flutter sleep so easily? She sighed, quietly stepping out of her bed in an attempt to not wake Flutter. She was a light sleeper after all. (headcanon)

The planet walked out of her room and down to the kitchen, being wary and trying her best to muffle her footsteps. Maybe a midnight snack would distract her? Soon enough, she was in front of the fridge, using her foot to open the door. There were barely any sweets and only ingredients for dinner/lunch. Neppy sighed, stepping back. She slowly shut the door, going to check the cabinets until she heard light footsteps padding near her.

She jumped, turning around. There was a light blue glow coming towards the kitchen, progressively growing brighter. Astro peeked his head in to see Neppy staring back at him. "Neppy?" He spoke, to which she calmed down a little. It was her brother, there's no need to be scared of him. "Hi, Astro." She replied, sitting down at one of the tables. Astro sat near her.

"Why are you up this late..? You usually go to sleep by 11." He questioned. Neppy turned away with a frown. "Why are you up this late?" She kicked her legs, making Astro grip his blanket a little tighter. "Don't try this, Neppy. Something is happening. I'm your brother.. you can tell me anything." Astro protested, to which Neppy looked back.

"I just have a lot on my mind, that's all." Neppy confessed, although it wasn't very helpful to Astro. He wished Neppy would be more specific sometimes. "That's not good. Do you need someone to talk to?" Astro offered, tilting his head. However, he was interrupted by Neppy's sniffling. Did he say something wrong?

"Ssniff.. No... I can go talk to Flutter about it all. You wouldn't understand.. um.. majority of it." Neppy hiccuped. Astro didn't take her word for it. "She's asleep right now, Neppy." Astro forgot how stubborn Neppy could be. "So..? I can talk to her when she wakes up."

"What about Poppy?"

"Shush. No more talking about her."

Astro giggled quietly, but quickly snapped back to his main focus. "Okay, but seriously, you were almost sobbing a couple seconds ago. Are you sure you're good and all..?" His voice trailed off, not wanting to sound desperate for an answer. "Would you mind if I ranted..?" She whispered. Astro shook his head. "Like I said earlier, you can tell me anything. I have time." Astro reassured Neppy. She smiled at the Moon's remark.

"Alright– well, to start off, Flutter has been acting off lately. I don't know how to explain it but she's more dull-ish. Does that make sense..?" Astro nodded, to which Neppy kept going. "She's been avoiding everytoon, it's concerning me. I don't know what I did wrong. Did I say something? Was it because one of the runs we did? Oh gosh.. what if she remembered that one run where I–"

"Neppy." Astro said calmly, interrupting Neppy. "Sorry.." She looked down, her ring shifting uncomfortably. "Flutter is maybe just.. I don't know.. taking a break..?" "But Astro, that's the thing! You don't know. What if she's planning to end our friendship?!" "Neppy–" "What if she's gonna be mad at me FOREVER?!"

Both of them paused and they hear a door open and a quiet groan. Someone woke up. Astro looked at Neppy with a certain glare as he got up to see who it was. "Oh, Poppy!" He called out, greeting her. The planet gasped.

"Ueeehh.. what happened? I heard someone wailing. And why are you in the kitchen, Astro?" Poppy questioned, her arms crossing over her chest. "Well.. for st–" "Poppy!" He was interrupted by Neppy who (gently) shoved Astro by to get to her. "Morning, Neps." "..Morning? What time is it?" "Last time I looked it was uhh.. like.. 5:32." "Oh."

"Why? Did you not sleep yet?" Poppy looked a little concerned, but Neppy was staring at Poppy's hair. It was down from her usual bun, and oh did it look so pretty to her. Astro slightly shook Neppy. "Hello? Earth to Neppy?" He called out. Neppy shook her head, the ring rattling as she regained her composure. "Sorry, I kinda zoned out there." "Did you hear what I asked you?"

"Oh, um.. no. I didn't sleep yet. I couldn't get comfortable so I thought a snack would help, hence why I'm in the kitchen. Astro woke up because of my glow (according to him) and it kinda just goes from there." Neppy explained. "I have some melatonin in my room if you want some." Astro spoke up. "No.. it's okay." She said.

Poppy looked around as she thought, catching an idea. "Well, Neppy," She spoke. Neppy's head spun around so she was looking directly at Poppy. "Mhm..?"

"You could sleep with me for the night–"

"WHAT."

"Shhh— No! Not like that! My bed is a little too big, it can fit two people.. I don't wanna get laid with you Neppy."

"..Awh man."

"Oh. You know Astro is still here, right..?"

"He's witnessed stuff like this before. I pull girls like that, y'know?"

Astro was now a little far from the two girls, jaw dropped. "Neppy.. what the fuck?"

and then neppy pulled poppy and they made out sloppy style on her bed which woke up like all of toons and they all circled around poppy's room and then neppy came out pregnant