~ Queen Grumble x Seek 1 ~

Summary: The requestor just told me to do whatever as long it's these two
Request: Yes (from AO3)
Status: Post-relationship
Fluff!
A/N: This will be written during Seek's more monster mindset before he remembered his human life. And before he stole a hotel outfit from a former hotel staff lol
So Seek will not be able to speak here (Grumble teaches him though)

Another thing: Queen Grumble is Anthropomorphic here but she can turn into her normal form to however she pleases.
She's a dommy mommy too/hj
A/N 2: part 1 of their request.
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
_____________________
- Third persons pov -

Grumble was gently caressing Seek's shoulder as he pressed his head against her chin, almost like a cat would do for love. He was purring softly.

She placed a clawed hand on his cheek, being careful to avoid accidentally hurting him. Not that he could get hurt since he was made out of ink.

"Hmm, cute. My little ink kitty." She purred, kissing his forehead, cupping his cheeks. Seek melted into her affection, his tail wrapped around one of her tentacles that came from her back.

Seek let out a soft growl of affection, rubbing his head against her clawed hands.

Grumble chuckled softly, gently caressing a claw along his top surgery scars. She then gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Such a cute little ink kitty." She giggled a bit.

She pressed her lips against his, she then pulled away, and continued to pepper his face with gentle kisses. He was practically melting due to the overwhelming affection he was receiving.

She pulled him onto her lap, nuzzling his forehead lovingly. Seek purred, returning the nuzzle. He buried her face into her chest, his tail wagging.

His tail making a shape of a heart, it was cliché but it was cute.

She gently rubbed his back, moving her hand up and down, gently trailing the tip of her claws along his back. It would send a shiver but he wasn't made out of bones, flesh or anything like most of the entities here.

"I wonder how you got into my nest...again." She hummed, not really expecting a answer from him. Seek lifted his head up, making a rumble noise.

"....e-....ink..." Grumble immediately took notice of this.

He was trying to talk!

She blinked all of her eyes, astonished. "Oh! You're trying to talk!" She said, her voice sounding a bit excited as she hugged him. She realized his voice was extremely raspy and broken at the moment.

Also she knew his answer must've involved him using himself to get here.

"You're doing so good, my love." She purred encouragingly in his "ear", causing him to let out a happy purr. Seemingly liking the praise and encouragement.

Grumble kissed him on the lips again. "I love you." She murmured, she felt her happiest whenever she was around him.

Maybe...

Just maybe he was her true love...

She didn't want to get her hopes up, but she'll worry about that later. She continued to kiss him on the lips before eventually pulling away.

Seek was purring still. "Lo......ve....too..." he rasped, his voice still completely broken and understandably raspy.

She kissed him again. Yep. She was in love with him.
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
_____________________
You can tell the two were happy (and more angst note, Seek doesn't remember anything about this and only assumes she's mad at him for infecting her at the end)

Next request: Queen Grumble x Seek 2