~ Seek x Guiding Light ~

Summary: Seek has enough and regrets it later (I'm just winging it)
Request: Yes (from AO3)
Status: Complicated
Smut!
A/N: Gonna be honest, I'm tired. I woke up at 7 AM today.
I actually don't ship this at all since Seek and Guiding hate eachother in my AU lol
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
_____________________
- Third persons pov -
Seek grumbled slurs and curses underneath his breath as he rubbed one of his wrists, despite being made out of ink, and having almost extremely high pain tolerance, that damn crucifix hurts like fucking hell.

That damn light...

He narrowed his eye, shaking his head. He couldn't do much to her, but maybe there might be a way, right?

As he thought about it, he was making his way back to the start of his hall. He paused, seeing Guiding Light standing there with a look of disapproval.

"Oh look who it is! If it isn't my good ol' buddy, Guiding Light!" He said sarcastically, his tail making a heart shape in the most mocking way. He smirked when he saw her eyes narrowed, despite having little wings covering her eyes.

"Hello to you too Seek." She greeted calmly. Seek rolled his eye. He hated the fact that she was acting like nothing had happened, like she totally didn't help that one human chain him up temporary.

It pissed him off.

He crossed his arms, trying to figure out ways as to how he was going to get his own revenge. If he can't hurt her, then...

A idea popped into his head.

It was a dirty and maybe a bad one at that, he never took himself as that kind of person. Guiding Light or not, he much rather deal with it with violence, but that was impossible for him to cause violence.

He could not believe he was about to do this.

"You know, I suddenly just thought of something..." he began, he decided to play it cool and try to push down any resentment that he had. Course' resentment is not the best word for this.

Guiding raised a brow. "And what's that have you thought of?" She questioned. Seek let out a hum, thinking for a few moments.

Just don't fuck it up.

Was literally what was going through his head right now. He knew he's going to get crucified for this later, and fuck, he wouldn't be surprised if it'll hurt more then it usually does, but he wanted to try ans get some sort of revenge.

"Since you have working sooo hard, as have I, how about we..." he trailed off, letting his words hang in the air as he started growling towards her, his movements slow yet predatory, almost like a cat hunting its prey. "...relieve stress, yeah?" He finished as he close to her.

Fuck why was he suggesting this to her?

She was the enemy!

He had no love for her, he felt nothing but hatred and anger towards her.

It's for revenge, you dumbass!

He reminded himself, flicking his tail ever so slowly as he awaited for her reply. He could see a faint yellow blush on her cheeks starting to form. So she knows what he's implying here.

Was that good or bad? He didn't know.

"I...suppose we could, but why are you suggesting this?" She answered at last.

He can't tell the truth, so lying was the best bet here.

"Just because. You're stressed, I'm stressed, so why not relieve stress together?" He replied.