~ Seek x Fem!Reader ~

Summary: Y/N confesses her feelings to Seek, he accepts, and then fuck lmao
Request: Yes (from AO3)
Status: New relationship
Smut!
A/N: This is betraying my Seekure heart/hj

Anyway, enjoy. Also I know me, no tits will be mentioned here. And YES, this is for my personal comfort. I'm sorry.
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
_____________________
- Third persons pov -

Seek was grumbling to himself, he was bored. He honestly hated days off sometimes, like cool, they get days off but sometimes he wanted something to do.

Was he complaining too much? Probably.

He decided to leave his hall and headed towards the receptionist, it was his third hangout spot. His hall being the first, and Figure's library being the second.

As he eventually arrived at the receptionist, he noticed Y/N was there. A little surprised, he went over. Making sure to keep quiet as he loomed over her shoulder, seeing that she was reading a book.

"And how did you get that book?" He asked. Seeing her jump in surprise made him laugh a bit.

She whipped around to face him, her eyes wide. Seek immediately noticed she got a little nervous.

Again? She's always nervous around me.

He thought to himself. He knew he was...powerful, much to his dismay and discomfort. So he just assumed that's the reason why she's nervous and uncomfortable around him.

His twisted mode wasn't the best right now, so he honestly couldn't blame her, but despite that, it still hurt to think about.

"S- Seek? I thought you were...." She paused, unsure what to say. "Oh, I was at my hall but I got bored, and Figure closed it's library sooo...I can't read or hang out with my best friend." He replied, waving a clawed hand dismissively.

He's fine, he'll get over it.

"Anyway! So how did you get that book?" He asked, he was curious as he cocked his head to one side like a curious cat. His tail twitching slowly.

Y/N sighed quietly. "I got it from one of the bookshelves that's outside of Figure's library." She said quietly.

Seek nodded slowly. "Why is Figure so territorial?" She asked, the question mainly directed towards herself than Seek himself.

"Don't ask me." He shrugged.

Then there was silence, he silently observed the words in the book, realizing it was some kind of romance book. A soft yet amused chuckle escaped his throat.

He grinned. "Didn't take ya for a romance, human." He said with a condensing tone.

Seriously, how did Y/N fall in love with him?

Seek was mentally deranged, and obviously didn't like humans very much. He was only nice to her because Screech, and Glitch (out of everyone he knew surprisingly) liked her.

And he knew he couldn't do anything to her unless he wanted to face a fucking crucifix punishment from Glitch.

"I'll have you know that I do like reading, especially romance books." She replied, her voice sounding a bit snappy.

Seek didn't like that but he held himself back from doing anything stupid. He crossed his arms, his eye narrowed a bit.

There was silence once more.

He noticed that she was still nervous, and usually, Seek wouldn't care but it was annoying him and maybe hurt a bit.

"You know. You could just say you don't like me." He growled.