3

Toni's POV

I pulled out of the parking lot and made my way towards Eli's house. About 30 minutes later I pulled up to his crib and let him know I was outside, a few minutes later this nigga comes to the car with a duffel bag and a big ass smile on his face.

"Wassup wassup wassuppppp" he greeted me as he got in , sounding like the beginning of martin. That made me laugh a little but it wasn't my normal laugh and he could tell "what's wrong ?"

"Nothing" I lied "whats with the bag ?" I ask pointing to it.

"Some clothes , I'm getting ready at your place by the way, aaaand a surprise" he smiles his big ass smile at me , showing all 32 white teeth, Tia Kemp head ass.

"Nigga whats the surprise?"

He reaches into the bag and pulls out a big ass bottle of henny and another bottle of d'usse.

"Oh hellllll no" I said like Maya from girlfriends "who is drinking that?"

"Me you and Key duhhh" he pokes my temple "we gotta get fucked up it's only right"

I scoff "yeah ok , im not drinking that shit" I laugh and shake my head , this nigga crazy as hell. "You is , imma make you" I roll my eyes and pull out of the driveway and head home. "Im forreal toni , even if i gotta hold your mouth open and spit a shot in it"

"Eww?? What be possessing you to say the shit you do?" I swear this nigga said absolutely any and everything.He shrugs "I dont know , I think it's cause my momma permed my hair when I was 6 , I miss my granny , aaaand I miss whitney houston..rip nippy" I just bust out laughing cause I swear this nigga don't got no brain cells and shit neither do I maybe that's why we was so close, two halves of a whole idiot.

After a silent ride home we pulled up to my house and went inside "Imma go take a shower" he yelled as he ran upstairs , bitch knew I wanted to get in first. I followed behind him and smacked his ass hard as fuck "OUCH!.. Bitch why would you ever"

"Cuz fuck nigga you knew I was getting in first but its whatever" I laughed "ladies first anyway" I sat on my bed as he flipped me off.

As i'm waiting for him to get out I get a text from a random number

<Unknown Number>
Wassup
Who This?
Yo Nigga
??
Jk its me Kareem
Ohh lol stop playing
Lol wyd?
Waiting to get in the shower hbu
You gotta wait to get in the shower at ya own crib?
My best friend in there
Ohhhh , the lightskin one ?
Yeah , his name Eli
Oh ok , tell him I said wassup

Will do , wyd tho

Just chillin frl

Cool...again sorry bout earlier

Its fine , as long as u good

Who was that anyway? Ya bf?

It's complicated..asf
Got it
Do you love him?

Yeah i do

It don't seem like he love you

Chill
Ijs
Don't pmo
Sorry..

Ugh I forgot all about earlier , Eli had completely taken my mind off things with his goofy ass antics. Every memory and feeling of earlier came rushing in "fuck" that caused me to think of every other time Cj played in my face and my mind started to race like crazy ,unwanted and pushed away thoughts came flooding in.