4

Kareem's POV

I swear I wanted to rip that CJ nigga throat apart but I couldn't afford to get caught plus I know he means something to Antonio so I held back but if it wasn't for him I swear that nigga head would've been off his shoulders

I laid in bed texting Antonio back and forth and the conversation was going well up until I brought up the dude from earlier "im so fucking stupid!" I can tell I upset him especially since he didn't respond to my last message.  Why did I always have to say dumb shit. Im frustrated as fuck and I need to let it out.

I debated on texting Tyriq but I was so upset I would probably end up killing him so I just let it be. All I can think about is him  he's plaguing my mind and it's driving me fucking crazy especially since he's already dealing with some crazy bullshit. Since I decided against killing CJ I  was hungry so I decided to go search for someone in hopes to satisfy both my hunger and anger. I walked around the neighborhood looking for the right person but nobody looked good.

Me and some white dude accidentally bump into each other "My fault" I said as I kept walking "fucking ni****" he said as he scoffed , rolled his eyes and kept walking. If it wasn't for my vamp hearing I wouldn't have heard him but lucky for me I did, unlucky for him though. "The fuck you just say to me?" he starts walking faster "I know you hear me talking to you!" this bitch is still walking away from me like nah don't be scared now stand on it. I rush up behind him grabbing his wrist causing him to stop dead in his tracks. He's trembling in fear.

"Nah don't be scared now" I said leaning over to his ear. He makes the worst mistake ever by turning around and staring into my now glowing eyes. "Yknow..I reaaaaally don't like when people are mean to me"

I start poking my temple "it fucks with my brain" I squeeze his wrist and shatter every bone in it

"If you scream im gonna kill you" Tears silently fall down his face and his nasty ass starts pissing on himself which actually made madder because thats just some nasty ass shit.

"You're gonna follow me and you're not gonna try to run away or fight me" I said while still making eye contact. We start walking down the road until we reach the beginning of a highway. All the cars passing by made me want to compel him into running in front of a car but nah that wasn't enough I was too angry, too hungry,too crazy.

The situation from earlier still had me heated then for him to call me what he called me...I need to feel him dying in my hands. I pulled him into the forest of trees that was on the side of the road.

"So what did you call me earlier?" I ask him and he just stood there looking at me like I was dumb "what the FUCK did you call me?" I exploded and he just drops to his knees in tears "I-I called you a ni**** but im sorry please don't kill me I have a pregnant wife and 3 kids please they need me" boo fucking hoo !

"Well you know what they say, people in hell want ice water" I walk over to him and punch him in the middle of his face "Im getting really tired of people and their smart mouths , im getting really fucking tired of people calling me names"

I send a punch to his jaw which caused it to just hang open. Tears filled his eyes as his jaw just hung open and the blood from his nose leaked into his mouth. "Don't cry now!! You weren't crying when you called me that word now was you" I grab his neck and sink my teeth right into it , drinking from him until my hunger was satisfied.

My hunger was satisfied but my anger wasn't. His eyes fluttered as he slowly started to lose consciousness but that's not how I wanted him to die. I wanted to feel his death in my hands , I wanted to feel his life leave his body. I shove my hand in his throat and pull out his vocal cords and toss them somewhere.