~~•Forty nine•~~

A smirk crossed her lips discovering him looking at the bunch of sleeping pills in her hand with gritted brows. "Who can stop me from taking these pills to take my life? And who knows that I might have already consumed them before you arrived here. When I die, the blame will automatically come on you that you overdosed your newly wedded bride because she wasn't consenting and you wanted to force her. For starters, I have already jotted down this note which is clearly blaming you as my murderer." Andaleeb gestured towards her neck with her eye movement.

When Masab followed her inkling, he was stunned really finding a white colored paper tucked in the neckline of her red camisole, driving his attention towards her beautiful body more than he intended to.

Masab didn't say anything in reply. Instead, he shot her a stern look before guiding his free hand towards her neck. His other palm was still keenly digging at her waist, sending jolts of pleasure through her nerve endings. Andaleeb became confused when she found no change or worry in his expression. She had those pills in her hand now and he wasn't panicking that she would be able to gulp them as she did in the past.

He placed his hand over her throat and lingered in there for a while as he met her gaze momentarily. Her face showed the emotions of curiosity, excitation, and desire as he ran his strong and hot palm over her sensitive flesh. His eyes never left hers as his hand made its journey from her throat to her neck, shoulders, collar bones, and then finally her neckline, feeling her erratic heartbeats under his pores and listening to her rapid breathing. Her eyes became a vivid display of her pleasure and approval for all of this.

After the moment they kissed, that was also the first time Masab didn't find any upheaval, disgust, or worry in her expression. That was pure need. He removed the letter from the fabric of the dress, the pulling effect of the paper giving a spicy touch to her soft skin, and then his big hand itself followed the paper, giving more attention to every nook, provoking a gasp to come out of her mouth. She rasped impatiently and her cute sound did all the necessary effects on him.

Masab's hand never left her wrist where she was holding the pills as he unfolded the paper.

"True men claim what's theirs. If it was Aurang in your place, he would have done it already."

Masab skimmed those lines without uttering them and became surprised, finding the opposite of what he expected. Aurang's mention, though, did unnerve him, but that wasn't the point now. It was that invitation that was driving him insane.

He stared at her who was already looking at him with a devilish grin. She patted his shoulders. "Rest assured I won't leave this world before seeing your funeral by my very eyes. That was just an act to test you and you really seem to be affected by that. You are a coward and I hate a coward like you."

He flipped her wrist around and all the sleeping pills flew away, leaving her stunned. Masab moved near to her face. "Your mouth tastes sweet and whenever you spew bitter like this, you taste even more sweet and sour. A lethal combination I love. Your gorgeous mouth deserves praises, not those damn bitter pills and lies."