The Master Behind The Lens [Pondphuwin]

The studio was softly lit, the warm glow highlighting the playful spark in Pond's eyes as he adjusted the camera. Phuwin stood before him, clad in a fitted shirt that accentuated his lean physique, a teasing smile playing on his lips.

"Are you ready for your close-up?" Pond asked, his voice low and teasing.

Phuwin rolled his eyes but stepped closer, the air between them thick with unspoken tension. "I guess so. Just don't make me look bad."

Pond chuckled, snapping a few test shots. Each click of the camera was accompanied by Phuwin's shifting poses, the way he arched his back and tilted his head, effortlessly embodying the essence of the moment. Pond's heart raced-not just from the artistry of the shoot but from the way Phuwin's confidence radiated.

"Hold that pose," Pond instructed, his voice slightly shaky. He focused the lens, capturing the way the light played against Phuwin's skin. Just then, Phuwin took a step closer, his breath warm against Pond's neck.

"You're staring too much," he whispered, a playful smirk on his face.

Pond felt a flush creep up his cheeks, his fingers fumbling with the camera. "I can't help it. You look incredible."

Phuwin stepped even closer, their bodies nearly touching. "Maybe you should stop hiding behind the camera," he teased, his eyes darkening with mischief.

With a surge of confidence, Pond lowered the camera and met Phuwin's gaze. "Maybe I want to be in the frame with you," he said, a hint of challenge in his tone.

Phuwin's smile widened as he took the camera from Pond's hands and set it aside. He took a step back, then wrapped his arms around Pond's neck, their bodies melding together. "Then let's create our own picture."

Pond's heart raced as Phuwin leaned down, their lips brushing softly at first, testing the waters. But the gentle kiss quickly ignited into something deeper, more fervent. Phuwin's hands tangled in Pond's hair, and Pond responded by wrapping his arms around Phuwin's waist, pulling him closer.

As the kiss deepened, the world outside the studio faded away. They lost themselves in each other, the spark of attraction igniting into a blazing fire. Pond pressed Phuwin against the wall, their bodies fitting together perfectly, every brush of skin sending electric jolts through them.

Pond gasped as Phuwin's lips traveled down his neck, his breath hot and intoxicating. "We should probably keep this professional, Don't you think?" Pond murmured, his voice breathless.

Phuwin chuckled against his skin, his breath sending shivers down Pond's spine. "I don't think we can go back now," he whispered, capturing Pond's lips again.

It's not a normal day without him having those kind dreams about Phuwin. No one can deny how breedable the model looks, but it's blocked by his sassiness and how he plays hard to get-one thing to look out for. So, when it was Pond's luck to be in charge of Phuwin's photoshoot today, he was very much looking forward to it.

As he tossed the sheets aside, Pond felt a mix of embarrassment and excitement. He quickly showered, the cool water washing away his lingering desires. The thought of capturing Phuwin's essence through his lens sent a thrill through him, a rush of anticipation that made his heart race.

Arriving at the studio, Pond set up his equipment, trying to shake off the remnants of his dream. Just then, the door swung open, and in walked Phuwin-tall, confident, and absolutely stunning. His hair was tousled just right, and he wore a fitted shirt that clung to his body in all the right places.

"Ready to make magic?" Phuwin smirked, his playful tone making Pond's stomach flutter. He leaned against the doorframe, exuding an effortless charisma that made it hard for Pond to focus.