School Trip of Boredom

I walked up to the school hand in hand with Frank. I saw alfie and the the rest of the class waiting by some coaches "y/n hurry up" alfie shouts. I put my middle finger up at him and turn to frank "I will see you later" I say then place a kiss on his cheek and start to walk away. Frank pulled my arm back "not so fast im not going to see you all day" he said then placed a kiss on my lips which deepened. We break apart from the kiss and I giggle and whisper "bye babe" and walk to alfie.

I sat at the back of the coach near Remmdog and mitchell. Well mitchell said he had miniatures and I wanted some. Everyone was chatting loudly whilst I sat there quietly already missing Frank. "Can everyone listen to Mr wickers please?" I heard miss Gulliver say until some chubby coach driver grabbed the microphone and asked us "what do you call a black milkman?" Alfie quickly snatched the microphone back and told us where we were going. The coach driver then stole the microphone again and told us he had no rules except smoking near the front. Alfie ruined the fun by saying we have to follow school rules and not do anything that mitchell tell you to do. The coach trip was boring to say the least apart from mitchell giving Alfie a "chap slap" as he would say and Alfie embarrassing himself by wearing the tightest harness in the planet. Alfie also took all the miniatures from mitchell. But we finally made it to tring ink museum and petting zoo.

We all stood together near two weird looking men. one old guy and one holding a ferret which he kept stroking. As the old guy welcomed us I got a message from Frank saying how he was on a field trip to an abattoir and miss pickwell had shot an animal in the head. Classic pickwell.  I overheard the old guy saying that there was a look no touch policy as there was an epidemic of worms in the farm which is kinda disgusting. The guy then asked if we had any questions about animals. There was some strange questions like does a chicken lay a nugget to does a chicken lie to the girl chicken to get into her pants then dump her by text. Alfie then said we should ask some serious questions and then asked do all meerkats come from Russia. What an idiot. 

We walked around for a while till we all got gathered by the old guy and weird guy to show us some new species but all it was is a pig with a horn tried to his head. We all followed the old guy to an inside room where he told us about ink and from the looks of the other guys they were equally as bored. About two hours later we all got back into the coach. I sat at the front so I could have a smoke. The coach driver suddenly got out of his seat saying he couldn't trust his fart and Alfie took over driving and hit the pig which he released sending it flying up the road. 

Because Alfie hit the pig we were now stranded in a place no one knows were we are or have any signal. Alfie said we should go trek cross wherever we are and find some help. He then got a group together and we started our journey. We were walking for a while and Alfie was telling us so many stories of his "experiences" with nature and different ways to survive in the wild. We eventually stopped to have some lunch and sat on some logs. I started eating my lunch and went to give Alfie his but he insisted that he was going to eat from nature. He even are some random berries that miss Gulliver said were poisonous and a mushroom he found that didn't look too appetizing. We all finished lunch and began walking again to find wherever we were. 

As we were walking we noticed Alfie started to look very weird almost like he was hallucinating which was confirmed when he said for us to tell the frog he does not want to smoke his pipe which was actually a rock covered with a layer of moss. I quickly took a picture of him so I could show Frank later. We then saw some people fishing nearby and Everton started shouting hello at them but I walked over to them to see if they could help us but Alfie decided to poo in the lake causing us to be chased by them and me being closest had run faster. As we were running I twisted my ankle which really hurt but thankfully I was still able to walk on it but with a slight limp. Frank wasn't going to be happy when he finds out that you got hurt because your high brother pooped in a lake as you were trying to get help. But at this moment in time miss Gulliver was not happy with Alfie one bit she was so annoyed at him she called him a little boy and said how I his little sister was more mature than him. I say there shocked at the little outburst she had in front of us all.

The argument between the two of them caused us all to sit around for a while as they both calmed down. In a way I was thankful as it gave me time to rest my ankle before we started walking again whenever that would be as it was getting darker by the minute. We started walking again until we saw a bunch of cars which Alfie walked up to and asked for help. He came back and told us that it would be a ten minute wait as they were finishing off some bird watching at night. I understood what they were doing and I was surprised none of the others didn't. After around ten minutes they told us that they were ready to set off and take us back. 

We had eventually made it back to the school safely and its where I saw Frank in his own clothes as he had got back around three hours before. He walked over to me and saw I was limping. "Hey princess are you ok?" I just hugged him and replied "it's a long story babe but when we get back to mine I will explain everything" he agreed and kissed the top of my head as I snuggled into his chest. "Lets get you home" he wraps his arm around my waist to support me as we walked "ALFIE! Hurry up were going home!" Frank laughed as we got to the bus stop to go home. When we got home I had explained everything to Frank and showed him the picture of Alfie high on berries and mushrooms. He wasn't happy that you got hurt because you were chased but he was happy you were back safely and now currently laying in his arms in bed. You both laid there watching a movie and kissing every now and then and slowly falling asleep in each other's arms

A/N I am so sorry this took so long life has been so busy. I'm also sorry this doesn't follow the same way I did the last couple of chapters by following mos of the dialogue from the show. I did find this one kinda difficult as there isn't any Frank in this episode. But I will try and post some more when I do get the time.