back to school

I walked to school that morning. There was no way on earth I was going to be in the car with Alfie smelling like a strip club. After a 20 minute walk, I walked through the school gates to see my favourite people. Chantelle and Stephen. We caught up on our summer holidays and what we did. We heard the bell go and started to head into the school. That is when i made eye contact with the guy who was known as the bad guy of abbey grove. Frank Grayson. he started to walk towards me and once he reached me i said "Oh hey Grayson, did you have a nice summer?" Let's just say my cheeks where going red and i may have developed a little crush on him when he called me awesome last term as well as talking to him every now and then.

"It was good as it could have been" Grayson replied with his cheeks turning a bit red but i didnt notice.
"Ok well I will see you around then" i smiled and made my way back over to chantelle and Stephen "OMG girl he was so blushing you should defo ask him out" chantelle screamed but quieted down as she was talking. Stephen looked at him and agreed "totes babes he likes you I see it in his eyes I mean who would've thought the FRANK GRAYSON would be in love" i looked at the both of them" guys he isnt in love I doubt he likes me" and with that i made my way to form with alfie. "wait do you like him?" chantelle and stephen said in sync. obviously I did but I wont give them the pleasure of knowing.

I got into form and see Alfie isnt there so i just continue my conversation with chantelle and stephen. 10 minutes later alfie walks in looking like hell and I laugh loudly. " morning class" alfie says sounding like he had gravel for breakfast. "Morning sir" everyone says apart from me as well as rem dog and Mitchell. I look at chantelle and she is staring at alfie with lustful eyes and look at her in disgust. Like what is there to like? Jing walks up to Alfie holding out the register "I have taken liberty to do the class register for you sir" alfie shushed her causing her to say something in chinese probably something about how much of an idiot he is. "Your language is very beautiful but it means nothing to me" Jing storms back to her seat and chantelle turns to Alfie  "Ay dios mio" I whisper under my breath "parents evening sir you get to meet my mum everyone says she is a milf" alfie looks at her in disgust "dont you have a class to be preparing for?" She looks at him whilst rubbing her legs "maths we're doing fractions apparently 23 wont go into 15 mrs mollinson says its impossible we'll see about that" then winks at the end. I gagged at the thought of her being into my brother and alfie looked at her with more disgust. Laughter could be heard outside when mitchell and remdog come into the classroom "remdog why are you late" alfie says like he has already given up "wheelchair" remdog says back with a sassy voice "and you Mitchell" Alfie says looking towards him "this thing don't push itself" Mitchell also says sassy. "Look its Monday morning I have a hangover joe can you just go and see if that first aid box has any Berocca in it" pointing towards the first aid box at the back off the room. "yes dad" joe said as he stood up causing everyone to laugh a lot "oh my days he just called Mr wickers dad what a helmet!" Mitchell shouted out causing him to get hit round the head by ME "oi that's my nephew your laughing at" causing me and the rest of the class to laugh even more. "shut up Mitchell at least he knows who his dad is" I gave a side eye making my face say oooh that some tea when the class was oohing then Alfie turned to me " shut up as well y/n you just make matters worse" 

after a few minutes and alfie writing hangover class on the whiteboard along with sssshhh!  he had fallen asleep and some kids were as well. i was bored and Mitchell had fallen asleep. so I texted frank saying I was bored and how everyone is asleep except jing who was revising. a few minutes later I get a reply from frank saying "lucky I have pickwell teaching us some communism shit" he then sent another message saying "pickwell has just left she said she was going to check on your brother" with that I wanted to see how this would unravel. pickwell opened the door and alfies head shot up "and that is how quiet anne frank and her family had to be to evade capture by the nazis" I was trying so hard not to laugh "Mr Wickers I need the papers" and alfie being the idiot he is said with a german accent "you want to see my papers?" from that I could tell pickwell had enough but to be honest me too "the mock exam papers, Mr wickers" you could see disappointment in alfies eyes when he was asking if he would get "anything" as a reaction and he then turned around and said "has anyone ever told you that you would make a wonderful ss officer?" she was getting annoyed "Yes. now shall we just do this in my office?" Alfie replied solemnly "yeah" and with that we had an early break. Break consisted of chantelle and Stephen trying to convince me that frank liked me back and I kept saying he didn't but I knew deep down they were right. maybe I should talk to him about it.