Battle Training, Spider Vs. Sound

The following day, Y/N is seen in class looking at a blonde pro hero, known as Present Mic, discuss English with his layout had 4 chairs in 5 rows, except for the last for the last row. which had an extra chair for Y/N to sit him, which sat him next to Yaoyorozu.

Present Mic looks at his class "Alright for the following sentence, which of the following is the right answer?"

Yaoyorozu raises her hand "It would be D!"

Present mic hits her with a finger bang "Correcto!"

Y/N was struggling to pay attention. Not that he didn't find school boring, being in a new school and all, it was exciting. The problem was Mic. Despite the man's energetic personality, his teaching was boring, he couldn't just focus.

It looks like he wasn't the only one as Mina and the blonde boy, known as Kaminari fell asleep during the lesson. He probably would have joined them as well if it wasn't for Yaoyorozu constantly answering the questions that Present Mic asked occasional.

The pro notices this and uses is quirk to make him slightly louder "Hey Now! No Sleeping During Class!"

This causes the two to wake up in a small panic as Present Mic continues "Wipe The Drool, So I Can Show You Why Grammar Is Cool!"

Y/N mentally groans as he puts his head on the desk 'Jeez Peter has better jokes, and the guy could be pretty terrible at them at times.'

After class, Y/N is joined by Izuku, Ochako, and Iida as they make their way to the cafeteria.

"Man that class was awfully dull. I almost fell asleep." Y/N states, stretching his body to wake himself up.

Iida speaks "While the environment was certainly not ideal, I do believe it is another challenge that we can overcome."

Y/N sweatdrops 'Jeez so he is just constantly like that huh?'

He then looks over at Ochako and Izuku "Do you guys have any idea on what's for lunch today?"

Izuku looks confused "Lunch? What are you talking about?"

Y/N raises an eyebrow "Ya know; What's on the menu? What are we eating?"

Iida smiles "I'm assuming you don't know yet."

Y/N gets confused "Don't know what?"

Lunch Rush "Hello there kids! What can I get you?!"

Y/N looks confused. He is even further thrown into confusion as he sees Izuku fanboying over the man.

The teen looks at Iida "Who's this guy?"

The glasses wearing teen replies "This is Lunch Rush, he is a pro hero that is able to create delicious dishes with so little materials."

Y/N raises an eyebrow "So he can make anything?"

Iida nods "If given enough time, yes! I would recommend a healthy snack with tons of nutrients."

Y/N looks down, holding his chin as he is lost in thought.

6 Minutes Later

Iida, Izuku, and Ochako look with their eyes widen as they see Y/N holding a large square box with one arm and paying Lunch Rush with another "Thanks again!"

The 4 sit at a table, with the 3 looking at the New Yorker in disbelief "Jeez L/N! What did you order?!" Ochako asked in disbelief.

Y/N let's out a smirk as his eye shines "Only one of the greatest food creations on the planet."

Y/N lifts the box high "A box with the combination of the freshest wheat, freshest tomatoes, the best cheese on the planet, and the finest meat selection on the planet! Ochako how dare you ask such a question?!" he states getting his face close to Ochako's who backs up in a panic.