1

⚠️A little sex?⚠️

"Ah~ H-Hyungg~" Jisung moaned. They were already on the 3rd round and it was almost 3 am. Jisung was getting fucked by a person he didn't know, a person who he just met. He didn't care who he was... he just felt good to him and the same goes for Lee Minho. Yes, Jisung is getting fucked by Minho but they don't even know each other's names.

Few hours ago:

"Hyunggg, Let's go to a club?" Felix asked wrapping his arms around Jisung who was sitting on the couch scrolling on his phone

"Absolutely NOT felix. I hope you remember we both can't handle alcohol well... Last time was horrible." Jisung said remembering the last time they went to a club they were completely ruined and just fell asleep on the roads and had to pay fine to the police.

Felix whined and begged Jisung "Hyunggg please! We will not be wasted okay? We will drink less alcohol, It's weekend c'mon hyungg"

Jisung sighed and said "okay FINE. But this is the last time we are going in this month."

They both then got up and changed into party clothes. Jisung was wearing a skirt with ripped tights and a crop top, while Felix was just wearing black leather pants with a black party crop top.

"Damn, who are you trynna impress, Sung~?" Felix then smirked and teased Jisung.

"Shut up Felix, before I change my mind." Jisung said being annoyed. Ofcourse jokingly! He can never be mad at Felix.. he was his BEST friend since childhood.

They both then reached the club and immediately went towards the bar. Well... as we all know they both drank a 'bit' too much.

After few hours they both were so drunk and tipsy that they could barely even walk.

Jisung then tried approaching the dance floor to just dance and have some fun but his condition... wasn't really to dance. While he tried walking towards the dance floor he suddenly tripped and was about to fall on the ground when someone's hands wrapped around his tiny waist just on time.

Jisung looked up and saw a man. To be specific a H.O.T man. He was wearing all black and his looks were AMAZING. Jisung looked at him and smiled, his cheeks all red. Jisung was way too drunk I guess.. 😬

"Hey... you should watch out you know? You could've just fallen if I wouldn't catch you on time sweetheart"

First part finished! Idk how i feel about this story? Should I continue? Or is the story plot not so interesting... Well, we will get to the FIRST part later. I ain't writing smut in the 1st chapter loll 😶

Minho and Seungin are bias wrecking me sm these days... (I'm hyunlix biased)

Btw How was your dayy?? Anything you wanna share? 😝🤍