2

"damn, he is cute" Minho thought to himself. And yes, the guy who caught Jisung was of course LEE MINHO.

He then lets go off his waist and lets Jisung stand by himself.

"I-I-I'm so sorry. And thank you so much for not letting me fall" Jisung then bowed towards Minho. Jisung's crop top rode up a bit as he bowed in front of Minho which made his tiny little waist visible.

Minho then chuckled and stepped closer to Jisung, wrapping his hands under his crop top around his waist. He smirked and said "Look at you.. all wasted and pretty" Minho said as he stroke a slight strand of hair away from Jisung's eyes.

Belive me or not, these words made Jisung's stomach do more than 10 backflips. He was way too drunk but he could probably NEVER forget the way this man spitted these words.

"Hyung, take me home please. Ruin me?" Jisung asked with his boba eyes begging Minho to ruin him. Damn, Jisung was needy right now. Especially for this man.

"Aww, look at you begging for me to ruin youu~ You want me to fuck you don't you sweety~?"

Jisung then quickly nodded and wrapped his srms around Minho's neck, going on his toes and letting out a soft moan in his ears. It was litteraly some kind of music Minho could listen to all day, all night.

"Let's get you out of here baby... you are way too drunk to be here aren't you~?" Minho then picked Jisung up bridal style and took him out of the club leading into his car and making him sit on the passenger seat.

Meanwhile Felix was also tipsy and drunk, He also found someone in the club. No wait, to be specific... H.O.T man. He was probably getting fucked by HWANG HYUNJIN. Yes, he was getting fucked by Hwang Hyunjin. A man Felix doesn't know but it felt right and good.

They both were at Hyunjin's apartment fucking, so Jisung didn't care about Felix at all.

It was probably going to be a one night stand for Jisung tonight. Also for Minho. The whole car ride they thought about that, and it was silent. But not akward silence. It was tension between them of about what's going to happen when they reach home.

"We're here"

Heyy gayss! How was your day today??? Anything you would like to share with me? 😭

Woah, I have no idea what I'm going to write in the upcoming chapters tbh. I'm just writing whatever comes in my mind LMAO 😖 Help me HAHAH

Do you guys like the story till now??? 🤍