4

⚠️Smut warning again!⚠️ 

Minho pulled out his dick and slammed Jisung on the couch on his bells. Minho then inserted one finger inside of him without any warnings.. "A-Ah m-moree!" Jisung begged him which made Minho smirked. 

He added 2 more fingers and started stroking his dick faster and faster. Jisung moaned multiple times and he also had few tears in his eyes. "Hyung t-thats e-enough p-please!"  He finger fucked him for few minutes.

Minho then stopped and slammed his dick inside of Jisung litteraly again without ANY warning, prep or lube! Jisung moaned loudly "Ouchh that hurts!". Minho didn't care and just thrusted in him. "Then get used to it, you slut." 

Minho then fastened his thrusts and Jisung felt how big he was inside of him. Tears were falling off his eyes but they were just tears of pleasue of course. Minho pulled all the way back and thrusted deep again in him. Jisung arched his back and moaned every time Minho did that.

As Minho was thrusting in and out at a very fast pace, he started kissing and biting Jisung on his neck. He licked every new hickey he made. "So pretty, mine. All mine."  He said as Jisung shivered a bit from the older's hot breath against his neck

"I-I-I- actually have to cum hyung!" Jisung screamed

"Not right now baby. Hold it in a bit longer, and we both can cum." 

Minho then pulled out and flipped Jisung who was now on his back. "Look at you getting ruined by me, so pretty"  Minho said as he admired Jisung's messed up look. 

Minho then thrusted again in Jisung, this time even faster which made Jisung cry out of pleasure. He then leaned in and kissed Jisung hungrily while his thrusts were fastening every second. He then kissed his neck, collarbone, and sucked on his nipples. Jisung was a moaning mess "Hyungg ah!" 

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'm gonna cum soon too" 

After doing the last thrusts, he came into Jisung's hole meanwhile Jisung who also came all over the bedsheets. He then pulled out and smiled while looking at younger's face. He was so drunk and these 3 rounds made him feel even better. He was on cloud nine istg. 

 "Let's clean up baby, bath?"  Jisung nodded and Minho carried Jisung the shower. After Minho cleaned himself AND Jisung  up, they layed down on the bed cuddling with each other. Jisung immediately slept in the older's arms as he was too tired and after some while Minho also just slept. 

It was just a one night stand wasn't it? Nothing can get so serious when it's a one night stand right? Especially when you both were cleary too dunk? 

Heyy y'all! The night went pretty well didn't it? LOLL! Will Jisung behave normal the next morning or...? Well, btw again: that was my first ever smut chapter! I will try to take things a bit faster in this book since its meant to be a short book 😝✌🏻