Mattheo Riddle- Stressed

Today has been the worst day for Mattheo. Starting with when he woke up late and missed herbology class.

Then never studied and failed Professor Snapes test. 

Now along with the pressure on trying to please the Dark Lord it was all becoming too much for him to handle. 

But on the other hand, you were having a fairly good day. You got a good night's sleep, studied, and passed every class. But then you grew concerned when you got a text from Mattheo.

Mattheo: Y/n.

Mattheo: Come over. Now.

Mattheo: I need you so bad. I'm panicking like shit.

You: Are you in your dorm?

Mattheo: Yes. Now come over, please.

You didn't even both to respond and started making your way to his dorm. Once you got there, you knocked on the door. Only for it to be swung open swiftly and he pulled you inside by your wrist.

"Mattheo. Are you okay?" You can't help but question. "No. I'm just so stressed, and I just feel like I'm never good enough for you and-" You cut him off before he can finish and capture each other's lips in a kiss.

"You are good enough for me." You mutter as you pull back from the kiss. "God. You do so much to me."

He says as he drops to his knees. "Mattheo...What are you doing?" You can't help but ask. Showing you what you make me want and feel."

He slowly trails kisses up your thigh, one he gets mid-thigh he hooks his fingers under the waistband of your underwear, slowly pulling them down. 

He stands back up and gives you another kiss, a passionate and needy kiss. As you kiss him back, he rubs two fingers against you. "Mm... you're so wet for me Y/n."

"You make me feel that way. I can't help it." You say as he picks you up and places you on the bed.

He stands at the foot of the bed. "Spread your legs for me." He says seductively. You comply and spread them wide, giving him full sight of your dripping wet pussy.

He leans down in front of you and nestles his between your thighs. His tongue making contact with your clit. 

He moves his tongue is thorough movements, causing you to moan aloud. You bring you hand into his soft curls and tangle them in your fingers. 

He thrusts his tongue into you again and you moan loudly again. "Fuck, don't stop baby." You mutter breathlessly. He then puts two fingers into you as he continues to lap at your clit. 

He applies pressure with his two fingers as he stretches you out. His tongue still working on you, as he pushes it in further. 

The sensation he's giving you is amazing, he pulls his fingers out and with one more stroke of his tongue, you reach your climax and cum into his mouth. He laps his tongue at you as you ride out your orgasm. He pulls away and gives you a rough kiss. 

Your tongue tangling with his, causing you to taste your own cum. "You see how good you taste?" 

"It's my turn to please you now." You say as he grins sitting on the edge of the bed.

You move and get on your knees. You unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants. Your met with his bulge through his boxers.

You pull his boxers down and his dick sprung out and rested in front of you, you decided to tease him a bit and licked near him.

"Baby, don't tease me like that." He whined, and then you took him into your mouth. You move your tongue around his long length as he lets out a moan.

As you moved your tongue around, he took his hand and brought it to your hair, getting a firm grip on it. He then begins to make your head bob up and down on his dick.

From your sucking and his incoherent mumbles, it just turns him on even more. He lets go of your hair and runs a hand over his face, the pleasure getting to intense for him.

You take less of him and suck the tip as you grab the base of his dick, pumping your hand on it.

"Bloody hell..." He mutters as he tries to steady his breath. 

You move your hand faster against him. "Fuck, Y/n I'm gonna..." He doesn't even get to finish his sentence as his cum floods into your mouth. 

His white sticky substance coats your tongue as you swallow it all. You pull you head away and look at him. 

"I'm so lucky to have you." He mumbles as he tries to catch his breath.

The end.