Email #1: Kapre of Old Santol Tree

From: Lucille Clementine Lopez • lucilleclementine.lopez@email.com
To: crepusculumacademy.admins@educ.com
Subject: Kapre of Old Santol Tree

To whom it may concern,

Please bear with me as I say this, but I'm afraid there's a kapre lurking in the old santol tree near building 4. Kitang-kita ko po ‘yong kapre, that monster even has the audacity to smirk at me! I'm telling you, that freak’s tobacco is the reason bakit amoy sigarilyo ‘yung boy’s bathroom sa likod ng building. I swear that shit’s laughing at me habang tinatapon niya ‘yung tobbaco or whatever, BUT BELIEVE ME PLEASE. It's not the students, I'm telling you.

That's the reason why you can't even find any evidence on students during the mandated bag raids as well as the surprise ones. It's that fucker’s fault—so sorry for the language—but please believe me on this one. I've been hanging around the building 4’s area from 6pm onwards for about two weeks now, and there's no other culprit there but that kapre! If evidence is all you need, I collected everything. Everything that you might need to prove it. Videos, pictures, the tobacco wastes, name it and I’m pretty sure I have it all.

The reason why I reached out through this email is because I couldn't stand it anymore. I believe he brought some of his friends over since I began to see more tobacco wastes all around the school, and spotted another kapre near building 8 where my major classes are held. I advise you to take a look at the mango tree kasi this new kapre’s making a fortress there. Gumaganti po ata sila but I swear it's not my fault! Please believe me, I'm telling the truth. This is not a joke.

Admins, I'm willing to coordinate with you and submit all the evidence I have with me. Just bring an exorcist please, or else my peaceful school life might be ruined. Thank you.