Email #2: Smiling Lady of Eldrest Library

From: Lucille Clementine Lopez • lucilleclementine.lopez@email.com
To: crepusculumacademy.admins@educ.com
Subject: Smiling Lady of Eldrest Library

Good afternoon Admins,

Although there's nothing good in this afternoon, admins. It's me again, the one who wrote you an email regarding the kapre in the school grounds. I haven't heard anything from any of you since there's no response from my email, and it's been almost a week but it's okay, I'll take it. Hindi niyo siguro ako pinaniniwalaan, but that's on you. Now, I want to report something again, dear admins of this university. 

You know the Eldrest Library that you're so proud of? I get why you should be proud, it's the oldest library in town after all. It houses many great books and records of history—a great collection of archives if I do say so myself. The Eld Lib is my favorite spot in this academy but dear sirs and madams, do pray tell why, and I mean why is there a smiling lady pestering me every single time?!

She's always hanging around where I am! I couldn't even browse books now in peace?! Admins, I can't read a single freaking sentence let alone a whole book. I hope you know how frustrating that is for a student like me, specially since this critically acclaimed most prestigious library is what I deemed my spot! Goodness, this happened for three consecutive days already. Anong nangyari sa kapakanan ng students dapat ang inuuna? Akala ko ba ang unibersidad na ‘to ang kakampi namin, para sa isang mapayapa at deserve naming proper education. So why can't anyone solve this problem, when clearly hindi makapag-focus ang students niyo sa pag-aaral because of this… smiling lady.

Of course, before you tell me off. Let me list down the people and organization that I already seek help for:

CA Guidance Council

CA University Student Council 

CA Students Office Affairs 

CA Dean’s Office

With all of that, wala man lang reply kahit isa? Please take this matter seriously.

Please do take note na super creepy ng smile niya. It's so disturbing and distracting that some students even pissed themselves upon seeing it. I saw about five students na hinimatay at dinala ng clinic because of that. The students na tumulong? Nangangatog po ang mga binti at talagang nagpresinta nalang na tumulong because they don't want to be there anymore. I know that all the higher ups are aware about this issue, as there's not a single student that can be seen in the Eldrest Library after the incident. Well, no one but me, that is—and the librarian since wala naman siyang choice. Also something to take note of, nakausap ko po ‘yong librarian and he told me that wala siyang nakikitang any smiling lady. I don't know why Mr. Alvarez said that when clearly nasa tabi niya lang ‘yong tinutukoy ko and nakangiti pa nga sa kanya. Bad eyesight, maybe? I don't know. 

That being said, please resolve this issue as soon as possible. Nakakaistorbo na po talaga ng pag-aaral. I want to have my peaceful study time at the Eld Library back. If this isn't resolved by the end of the week, I will be forced to bring this to the authorities. Maybe the Isra Regional Police Department or the Parish will do something. An outside exorcist will be great din if wala na talaga. Just please, admins. Do something. Anything. That is all, thank you.