A/N

Hi readers!

Lady Rose here

As promised, The Mystical Chronicles now has its own book. The stories will be removed from the short stories collection and put here instead to be continued. It will be quite different to my other books, as you probably have already realised. It's not a single story that just flows from start to finish. Instead, it's a saga of mini-stories that intertwine in the same 'realm'. I am at uni again though so I will schedule the stories to auto-publish here one by one and then it will be on hold till my next summer holiday.

Until my next holiday, I mentioned 2 other projects: a humour book and a poetry book. Now, because these are only small little projects that honestly won't last more than maybe 10 or so chapters, I have decided to do them during my uni year. What I've decided is that before my year gets busy, I'll make the chapters now so that they are ready to publish, and then schedule them to auto-publish once a week. (I love wattpad for adding this function. Idk when they did it, likely during the time I disappeared for a few years, but they did and I love it.) The humour book will auto-publish during my first term. The poetry book will come out during my second term as I will need the Christmas holidays to make some poems.

I had mentioned another project: The Q&A book. I have a couple of chapters on it ready for publishing but after that, I will only publish on it once in a while, maybe once a month. That would be enough time for anyone who does want to leave questions to leave their questions. And if there are no questions, I'll just find some of those personality bingos people seem to like and upload them once a month instead.

Anyway, let's begin The Mystical Chronicles!

Lady Rose~ 🌹