Chapter 3: The Maledictixys

I got into my room to find a new phone on my bed . I opened it to find it already had contact numbers it was Mr Henderson's cellphone number Mrs Henderson, Selene Zain and also Zoë's cellphone numbers.

I went to take a shower and got ready to sleep just then I saw a pink light flashing from one of the rooms upstairs in Roshni's house. I looked through the window to see Roshni at her window. She waved at me and I waved back . I laid back down on my bed I've only been here two days and I'm already sick and tired .

I feel asleep and a strange dream occurred to me. IJ was in the forest it was night and a voice spoke to me but I couldn't see where it came from it echoed through the forest.
Ok
"Zara daughter of the darkness destroyer of nations join me and we will rule together" the voice said it was deep and sounded ancient and evil.

"Who are you?" I asked looking at my surroundings.

"I'm your master, the Maledictixys" the voice said and began laughing cruelly .

"Wait what do you mean by that?"

"You are destined to join the darkness and destroy all of the werewolf kind" the voice replied.

"I'm not gonna do that"

The voice proceeded to laugh "You don't have much of a choice" the voice said and I felt a force strangle me and my feet were off the ground.

"These people will do nothing but betray the people you so desperately want to save" the voice continued.

"Of course you'd say that" I said out of difficulty and all of a sudden the force that was strangling me let me go and I fell to the ground.

"Don't you worry in due time it will all become clear, but for now you best run" the voice said and disappeared.

All of a sudden some sort of forces seemed like ninjas that were shadows of some sort appeared and began chasing me they even had swords which seemed pretty real.

I tried running as fast as I could but they were catching up. I arrived at a clearing of some sort a big pond was in my way so it was either I jumped in or I died in a nightmare so I jumped in and I woke up .

I was dripping wet, what sort of witchcraft was this . I got off the bed and for some reason it tried immediately after I got off. This was indeed strange the Maledictixys what on earth is that even.

I went to freshen up and went down stairs where the Henderson family was joyfully making breakfast together it was cute to watch even Mr Henderson was there and for the record yes he was wearing a suit but only the shirt and trousers.

I didn't want to intrude plus such moments aren't my thing so I tried going back to my room before anyone noticed but unfortunately they noticed.

"Morning Zara" Selene said but clearly that morning Zara had a hidden motive.

"Morning Selene, everyone" I replied faking a smile.

"Where are you going you should come join us " she said but clearly all of it was fake.

"No," I said directly and annoyed "I mean no thank you I'm not really a breakfast person" I replied faking a smile.

"Don't be silly breakfast is the most important meal of the day" Selene said too nicely for my liking. She walked towards me and held my hand pulling me to the kitchen.

Everyone looked at one another in confusion.

"Okay, fine" I said joining them in the kitchen for the record no I was not happy about any of this .

"What do you need me to do" I asked .

"Well we've already done everything so you can help Zoë set up the table while we clean up the kitchen" Mrs Henderson said smiling and I went to help set up the table with Zoë.