CAST

Aadhavan Singha Roy

Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Vedantham

Age:18

Personality:
-Ambitious and Idealistic:At 18, Aadhavan is full of youthful energy and dreams of making a lasting impact on his kingdom. Though still learning the ropes of governance, he has a clear vision for the future and aims to modernize and uplift his people.

- Brave but Impulsive: Aadhavan is naturally courageous and unafraid to take risks, but his lack of experience can sometimes lead to impulsive decisions. He tends to follow his heart, which makes him prone to emotional choices, especially in matters of justice or protecting his loved ones.

- Empathetic and Kind-hearted:He feels deeply connected to his people, often going out of his way to understand their struggles. Aadhavan is the type of ruler who listens more than he speaks, valuing the perspectives of those around him.

- Eager to Prove Himself:As the young heir, Aadhavan feels the weight of the crown even more because of his father’s expectations. He’s constantly seeking ways to prove that he’s worthy of the throne, sometimes putting unnecessary pressure on himself.

- Innocence and Self-Discovery: While he’s mature for his age, Aadhavan is still on a journey of self-discovery. He’s learning to balance the ideals of youth with the harsh realities of leadership, and this growth is central to his character.

Physical Description:

- Tall and Lean:At 6'8"  feet tall, Aadhavan has a slender yet athletic build, reflecting his early training in swordsmanship and horseback riding. He’s not fully grown into his royal stature but carries himself with grace.

- Sharp, Youthful Features: His dark hair falls just above his shoulders, and his sharp, expressive eyes reveal his intensity and determination. Despite his age, there’s a maturity in his gaze, hinting at the challenges he has already faced.

- Royal Attire:He is often seen in traditional royal garments, fitted with a young prince’s ceremonial armor or a simpler, regal outfit when addressing his people or attending court. Despite his youthful age, he carries an air of authority that makes people look up to him.

Aadhavan 's Family

Hrishikesh Singha Roy

2nd oldest Prince of the Kingdom of Vedantham

Age: 16

Personality:

- Loving and Admiring: Hrishikesh idolizes his older brother Aadhavan and has a deep, unwavering love for him. He sees Aadhavan as both a mentor and a role model, aspiring to be as noble and strong as his older brother. Hrishikesh is fiercely loyal and protective, even at his young age, and always seeks to support Aadhavan in any way he can.

- Cheerful and Optimistic: Hrishikesh is full of youthful energy, with a bright, optimistic outlook on life. His enthusiasm and positivity often serve as a source of comfort for Aadhavan, especially when royal responsibilities become overwhelming. He’s always trying to cheer up his older brother with jokes, playful teasing, and words of encouragement.

- Inquisitive and Eager to Learn:At 16, Hrishikesh is naturally curious and eager to learn about the world. He’s especially interested in politics, warfare, and governance, and often follows Aadhavan around, observing how his brother manages the duties of a crown prince. Hrishikesh constantly asks questions and seeks Aadhavan’s guidance, always looking to improve himself for the future of the kingdom.

- Playful but Responsible:While Hrishikesh is playful and enjoys the lighthearted moments of life, he understands the gravity of being part of the royal family. He strives to balance his youthful exuberance with a growing sense of responsibility, taking his duties as a prince seriously. He’s particularly attentive when it comes to anything related to his brother’s well-being, always wanting to ease Aadhavan’s burdens.