AADHAVAN SINGHA RAY

The grand palace of Vedantham stood as a testament to the kingdom's rich history and legacy. Its towering spires reached toward the heavens, adorned with intricate carvings that spoke of battles won and peace maintained. Inside, the air was filled with the scent of incense and the soft echoes of royal life.

The early morning sun gently kissed the surface of the crystal-clear pond, casting shimmering reflections of light that danced on the rippling water. A serene mist hung low, wrapping the surrounding forest in a quiet, mystical aura. Birds chirped softly in the distance, their melodies blending with the soft rustle of leaves.

Suddenly, from the heart of the pond, the water stirred. A figure emerged, breaking through the surface as if rising from the depths of a forgotten legend. It was the Crown Prince, Aadhavan, his tall and muscular form glistening under the morning light, droplets of water tracing the contours of his chiseled chest. His raven-black hair clung to his face, framing the sharp features that could rival those of the gods themselves.

As he waded to the shore, his every movement was effortless yet commanding, each step causing ripples to cascade through the water. His deep, ocean-blue eyes, both piercing and calm, seemed to hold the very secrets of the world, and as he looked up, those around him fell into stunned silence.

A group of village maidens who had gathered by the pond stood frozen in place. Their laughter and chatter had ceased the moment the prince emerged. Each of them, wide-eyed, gazed at him as if they had witnessed a vision. Their cheeks flushed pink, hearts racing, as they exchanged nervous glances.

"Is... is that Prince Aadhavan?" one of the girls whispered, her voice barely audible, still in awe.

"He's even more handsome than the stories say," murmured another, unable to take her eyes off him.

The air seemed to thicken with admiration and disbelief as every girl watched him in silent reverence. Aadhavan, aware of the attention but indifferent to it, ran a hand through his wet hair, shaking off the excess water. His regal bearing never wavered as he picked up the royal tunic and armor resting by a tree.

In that moment, time itself seemed to stand still. Aadhavan, the living embodiment of charm and power, had cast a spell over all who witnessed his presence. The girls, their breaths held in anticipation, could not tear their gaze away, for they had never seen anyone so magnificent.

With a brief glance toward the crowd, his expression softening into a faint, mysterious smile, aadhavan wrapped himself in his royal attire, leaving behind the pond but taking with him the hearts of everyone who had been fortunate enough to see him.

Time skip
In garden

The grand royal palace stood tall under the golden rays of the afternoon sun, casting long shadows across the lush garden where Aadhavan's younger brothers had gathered. The sound of their laughter filled the air as they sparred, threw playful insults, and enjoyed a rare moment of freedom away from the formalities of court.

Just as Aadhavan entered the garden, still fresh from his swim in the enchanted pond, his younger brothers-Hrishikesh, Anantnath, Abhinandan, and Prathamanand-looked up, grins instantly stretching across their faces.

Hrishikesh, the sharp-witted one with a mischievous glint in his eye, was the first to speak. "Well, well, look who's graced us with his presence, the 'God of the Pond' himself!"

The others burst into laughter, clearly waiting for this moment. Aadhavan, despite his calm and regal demeanor, could sense what was coming. He raised an eyebrow, folding his arms across his broad chest, waiting for the inevitable teasing.

Anantnath, the playful one with a reputation for making jokes, smirked as he strutted up to Aadhavan. "Bhaiya, if you keep walking out of ponds like that, we'll have to build a fence around it to keep the maidens from jumping in after you!"