Cast 2.0

Name: Aparupa Ramnath Singha Roy

Lady of Vedantham

Age: 29

Background:

- Family: Aparupa is the second oldest daughter-in-law of King Raghavendra and Queen Shanta, married to Ramnath, Aadhavan’s first uncle. She is also the real sister of Ananta and the stepsister of Queen Radhika, Aadhavan's late mother.

Personality:

- Ambitious and Conniving: Aparupa shares her husband Ramnath's ambitions for the throne and is driven by a desire for power. She presents herself as supportive and loving but is deeply envious of Aadhavan's position as crown prince.

- Deceptive Charm: With a veneer of charm, Aparupa easily gains the trust of those around her. However, her true intentions are often veiled, as she works to undermine Aadhavan while maintaining her facade.

- Protective of Family:Aparupa is fiercely loyal to her younger sister Ananta and supports her ambitions. She shares a mutual disdain for Aadhavan's mother who is their stepsister and, by extension, Aadhavan, whom she views as a competitor.

Relationship with Aadhavan:

- Facade of Love: Aparupa acts as though she cares for Aadhavan, offering affection and advice while secretly harboring resentment towards him. She sees him as an obstacle to her family's aspirations for power.

Role in Vedantham:-

- Political Influence: As Ramnath’s wife, Aparupa holds a significant position within the royal court. Her ambition and cunning nature enable her to navigate the political landscape, often working alongside her husband to plot against Aadhavan.

Name: Ananta Shivnath Singha Roy

Lady of Vedantham

Age: 25

Background:

- Family: Ananta is the youngest daughter-in-law of King Raghavendra and Queen Shanta, married to Shivnath, Aadhavan’s second uncle. She is also the stepsister of Queen Radhika, Aadhavan's deceased mother.

Personality:

- Ambitious and Manipulative: Ananta shares her husband Shivnath's ambition for power and the throne of Vedantham. While she outwardly presents herself as caring, she secretly resents Aadhavan for being the crown prince and views him as a rival.

- Charming yet Deceptive: She possesses a keen sense of charm, making it easy for her to befriend those around her. However, this charm masks her true intentions, as she subtly undermines Aadhavan’s authority while pretending to be supportive.

- Resentful and Protective: Ananta harbors resentment towards Aadhavan’s mother, Queen Radhika, which translates into her attitude toward Aadhavan. She feels a strong sense of loyalty to her husband and aligns her ambitions with his, aiming to position herself favorably in the royal hierarchy.

Relationship with Aadhavan:

- Facade of Affection: Ananta acts as if she cares for Aadhavan, showering him with false affection while secretly desiring to see him fail. She views him as a threat to her family's ambitions and does not hesitate to support any schemes against him.

Role in Vedantham:

- Influential Figure: As Shivnath's wife, Ananta holds a position of influence within the royal court. Her cunning nature and ambition make her a significant player in the political dynamics of Vedantham, often working behind the scenes to challenge Aadhavan's claim to the throne.

Name: Raghavchandra Singha Roy

3rd Prince of Vedantham

Age: 11

Background:

- Family: Raghavchandra is the son of Ramnath and Aparupa, making him Aadhavan's cousin. He is the third prince of Vedantham and part of the royal family.

Personality:

- Affectionate and Loyal: Despite being younger and from a different branch of the royal family, Raghavchandra loves Aadhavan like his own older brother. He looks up to him and is always eager to follow in Aadhavan's footsteps.

- Innocent: Unlike his parents, Raghavchandra holds no resentment or ambition for the throne. He is still young and unaware of the deeper political schemes around him, keeping his bond with Aadhavan pure and full of admiration.

Relationship with Aadhavan:

- Loving Cousin:  Blood-related through their fathers, Raghavchandra shares a close and affectionate bond with Aadhavan, viewing him as a role model and a source of guidance. He looks up to Aadhavan as his protector and older brother figure.

Name:Shivcharan Singha Roy

Youngest Prince of Vedantham

Age: 9

Background:

- Family:Shivcharan is the son of Shivnath and Ananta, making him Aadhavan's cousin. He is the youngest and last prince of Vedantham.

Personality:

- Adoring and Playful: As the youngest prince, Shivcharan has a playful and carefree nature. He deeply admires Aadhavan and views him as an older brother and protector, always eager to spend time with him.

- Innocent and Pure:Despite the political tensions in the family, Shivcharan remains innocent and loving toward Aadhavan, unaffected by his parents’ ambitions.

Relationship with Aadhavan:

- Devoted Cousin: Blood-related through their fathers, Shivcharan loves Aadhavan dearly, considering him a role model and older brother figure. He looks up to Aadhavan with admiration and loyalty.

There are still many characters left; the rest of the cast will be introduced in other chapter.

If you'd like to learn more about it, please feel free to read on.