Part 7

As Aemond and Vhagar make their way back to the sand, he climbs off the long ladder as his feet finally touch the ground.
Waiting until Vhagar flies off, Aenyra runs and jumps in Aemond's open arms as he spins her around.

"Did you see that?" He says excitedly

"I did I knew you would claim a dragon, and you just claimed the biggest dragon there is!"

"I couldn't have done it if you weren't here.

"I don't believe that for a second Aemond, it was always meant for you to have Vhagar, just like one day I'll have a dragon as well."

Locking hands with one another naturally as they make their way back to the castle as the enter near the opening pit Rhaena, Baela, Jacaerys, and Lucerys come into their view.

"It's him!"  Rhaena calls out.

All of a sudden Aemond demeanor changes
"It's me! He says with a newfound confidence.

"You stole Vhagar, she was MINE to claim!" Rhaena said.

"Then you should have claimed her!" Aemond yells back at her gripping Aenyra's hand as his anger rises.

"She was my mother's dragon!"

"Your mother's dead now, maybe your cousins can find you a pig to ride, it would suite you!"
Aenyra looked to Aemond in shock over his cruel words, but she understood the pain behind them.
"Aemond!" She said sternly scolding him for saying something that wasn't helping the situation.

"Aenyra, why do you side with him he stole Vhagar from Rhaena, it was her right to claim her." Jace asks  his sister in confusion.

"You can't steal a Dragon! the Dragon claims you just as much as you claim them. Vhagar chose Aemond!" He was proud that Aenyra took up for him even against the brothers she loved so dearly.

Crying hot tears the anger rises in Rhaena as she rushes at Aemond.
Noticing her coming for him, Aemond tugs Aenyra behind him as he shoves her easily away from them causing Rhaena to fall to the ground.

"Rhaena." Lucerys says making his way to her.

"Come at us again and I'll feed to my Dragon!"
Aemond warns them as he lords over them on the ground. Stepping backwards he takes both his arms around Aenyra to keep her out of harms way.

Baela shrieks loudly as she quickly runs up and punches Aemond in the face causing both him and Aenyra to fall backwards to the ground causing her to hit her head in a rock.
Aemond looks Aenyra over checking for injury's  as he see blood rolling down her head to her cheek h can no longer control his anger.
Springing to his feet Aemond hurdles a hard punch to Baela's face causing him to yell at the intense impact.

Jace seeing a bloody Aenyra on the floor goes to check on her but when Aemond punched Baela it caused her to fall back onto Jace.
Jace quickly enters into their physical fight as he runs to Aemond with fury causing him to tumble over, Jace throws blows after blows on Aemond  but Aemond evades every hit he threw. Having enough Aemond kicks Jace in the gut.
Lucerys who had at some point made his way over to check on an extremely dizzy Aenyra didn't want to fight but when he seen Jace get hit he goes to help his big brother.

Baela, Rhaena, and Luke pile on Aemond along with Jace as he is now completely ganged up on.
Shirt get torn faces and fist are bloodied he punches Lucerys in the face causing his nose to break, he then shoves all three of the others off as he goes to grab lucerys by the throat throttling him back to the ground.

"Aemond" Aenyra groans out holding her head where she fell. But to no avail, he's too focused on the fight.

"You will die in flames, just as your father did, bastards." Aemond roared out.
Aenyra's eyes fly open in shock that he would ever say anything like that.. even if it was to hurt them, it was also in a way pointed to her.

Lucerys  puzzled expression takes over as he grabs his throat where Aemond had gripped.
"My father is alive!"

"He dosent know, does he lord strong?" Aemond says to jacaerys who was watching everything play out.

Jace grabs the knife from his side buckle and runs at Aemond with it but he deflects it causing the knife and Jace to fall to the ground.

Lucerys hesitates for a moment but grabs the knife running at Aemond again when Jacaerys throws sand in Aemond face, Lucerys brings down the knife into Aemond's right eye.

"NOOO!" Aenyra screams out in shock, completely snapping out of her dizzy spell as she  runs to a screaming Aemond thrashing on the ground. Shoving a frozen in place Lucerys out of the way.
As soon as she is in arms length she falls to the ground in front of him as she grabs Aemond's hands that cover his bloody face.

"Aemond it's me, it's me, let me help,PLEASE PLEASE  calm down. Im right here let me see!" Aenyra frantically says as warm blood begins to drip down over her hands.

As soon as he realizes it was Aenyra, Aemond instantly began to relax.
"I'm going to remove your hands to get a better look okay, try to stay still." As soft and gentle as she could Aenyra laces her bloody fingers between his as she guides them away.

Oh gods, it's gone.

Frightened by the now empty eye socket Aenyra screams for help as loud as she can
"Aemond...it's going to be ok, I'm here!
SOMEONE help us please!" Aenyra screams out loudly again. Sir Harrold the lord commander comes into view as a few more kings guard make their way behind him. Sir Harrold runs passed the other four making his way to the young prince and princess with blood all on them.

————-

Now gathered in the Main Hall after the fight between the children , Aenyra sits on a chair beside Aemond holding his hand as the Maester cleans and stitches him up.

Corlys and princess Rhaenys make their way through the doors and over to Baela and Rhaena.

"What has happened."Rhaenys ask anger seething between her teeth.

Rhaenyra rushes through the door running straight to Jacaerys and Lucerys.
She hadn't seen Aenyra sitting by the chair yet but as everyone's eyes were on Rhaenyra, Aenyra's eyes were locked on Daemon who happened to come in right behind her mother as he just leans himself against the door, first looking at Baela and Rhaena conditions but then scanning the room until his eyes lock on Aenyra's.

Concern etched into his face. Aenyra couldn't help but scoff under her breath as she knows the two were together.
"Where is your sister!" Rhaenyra said. Finally noticing Aenyra on the other side where the greens were.

"Aenyra, let me see, let me see!" As she quickly runs over to her daughter , checking her over everywhere. Her eyes quickly notice Aenyra's hand locked together with Aemond's. Looking at the young boy whose face was almost unrecognized due to the blood and swollenness of the massive cut down his face Rhaenyra lets out a gasp as she realizes the severity of the situation.