Relationships End

Tay waits until Time falls asleep. He knows with the pills he crushed and put in the glass of water, that it will not be long until he is asleep. Once he is asleep, he carries him to the room that Kimhan remodeled for him. He never thought he would need to use it. He is hurt and done crying because of Time. He laid Time down on the bed and placed a cuff around his left ankle. Once he locked it, he put the key in his pocket. He was now chained in the room. The chain was attached to the floor in the middle of the room. Time would be able to use the restroom, desk, and lay comfortably on the bed. He was nice and set up a TV as well so he wasn't completely bored. After he made sure he was comfortable, he shut the door and went back to their bed to get some sleep.

Tay calls the office in the morning and tells them he would be working from home and to send him anything that was important. He hears Time yell what the fuck and he knows the fun is just beginning. He opens the door, and Time looks at him and says "have you lost your mind? Let me free." Time, Tay says, "How much cheating did you expect me to take? Since I can't be with you all the time, you can stay here so I know where and what you are doing. I tested the chain myself and you have enough room to comfortably move around, and I will make sure you are fed." Time just looks at Tay in disbelief before saying "you actually think I am going forgive you for this and how long do you plan on keeping me in here? I have a store that I have to take care of, not to mention I own the biggest mall in Bangkok. I think you have lost your mind." Tay tells Time just to calm down while he goes to get them food.

Time's POV

I can't believe Tay actually locked me up. I am perplexed because Tay has always forgiven me without issue. I thought Tay was mine no matter what. I want to cry, but I can't. I brought this on myself. I just hope Tay calms down soon and it is a temporary experience. I wait for him to bring me food and when the door opens, I just look at him. I am afraid to say anything. He puts the food down and leaves the room. I know it is take out because Tay can't cook, and he can't risk setting the condominium on fire with me locked up. I go and eat and notice right away that everything is disposable. Like I could use anything to get free. I just pick through my food as I really do not have an appetite. I am worried about Tay. I love him so much, but then again, why did I have a relationship on the side with Tem?

Tay doesn't speak to me when he brings me my food and takes the dishes away. It is now nighttime, and I wonder if I am going to be in here until tomorrow. When Tay comes in, he asks me if I need anything to snack on as he is going to bed. I just look at him in disbelief. I have so many questions, but I can tell he is not ready to answer them. I tell him no and when he leaves, I sit on the bed and cry. I know I have lost him this time and when he finally lets me out, we will be going our separate ways.

Ok, it has been three days. I am tired of being in this room. Tay visits to give me food and that is it. I can tell he is still upset, but seriously, we need to talk this out. So, I have decided to see if he is ready to talk when he brings me dinner tonight. We need to work this out. I can't stay in this room locked up forever. Tay opens the door and is carrying my dinner. He sets it down and is about to leave when I ask him. "Baby, can we talk?" He stops but doesn't turn around. "What would you like to talk about?" "How long are you going to keep me in here?" "How long were sleeping with Tem behind my back?" I know I have to tell him the truth if there is even a slim chance of salvaging our relationship. "It started at Yok's Bar the first time we went there with Kinn. I am not sure why I wanted to kiss and jack him off." "I already knew. I sensed it and heard things. I gave you so many chances to tell me." "It is not what you think, I want to be with you, but I want to be with Tem too. I do not understand my feelings." "I guess that is why you have been off the past several weeks and here I thought it was something I did or didn't do. I guess I gave in to you too much over the years." "I really am sorry." "I know you are. Eat your dinner. Sorry, it is take out again. I will be back in an hour to collect your dishes." "What would you like me to do to make this better?"