The Dare II. [DunkJoong]

Hrs into it....

Dunk's movements intensified, his fingers working with a skillful precision that had Joong teetering on the brink of pleasure. Every thrust of Dunk's hand, every kiss against his skin, sent electric shocks of sensation coursing through him, drawing out desperate whimpers that filled the room. Joong's body responded eagerly, arching into Dunk's touch, begging for more as his mind raced with the sheer thrill of the moment.

Finally, with one final, blissful stroke, Joong felt himself spiral over the edge, waves of pleasure crashing over him as he lost himself completely in the intensity of it all. It was as if time stood still, and nothing else mattered except for the connection between them-so raw, so real.

Dunk's breathless laughter echoed in Joong's ears as he slowed his movements, the heat of their bodies mingling in the aftermath of their shared moment. Joong lay there, panting, feeling a mixture of exhaustion and exhilaration wash over him as he tried to regain his composure.

"You okay?" Dunk asked, a playful grin on his face as he brushed a few stray strands of hair from Joong's forehead. The softness in his voice was a stark contrast to the intensity of just moments before.

Joong nodded slowly, still trying to catch his breath. "Yeah... just-wow." He let out a shaky laugh, unable to hide the surprise in his voice. He had never imagined things would go this far, but he wasn't sure he regretted it either.

Dunk leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to Joong's lips. "Glad to hear it. Maybe you'll think twice before underestimating me next time."

Joong smirked, the playful banter they shared easing the tension in the air. "I definitely will," he replied, his voice still breathless. He felt a sense of warmth blooming in his chest, an unexpected comfort in the aftermath of their encounter.

Just then, Joong's phone buzzed from across the room, pulling him out of the moment. He reached over, still catching his breath, and glanced at the screen. His heart raced again-not from what had just happened but from the message that flashed before his eyes.

Pond: Did you do it?

Joong couldn't help but chuckle softly to himself. He stared at the message for a moment, a mix of disbelief and amusement washing over him. After everything that had just happened, the question felt so innocent, so naive.

He shook his head, a smirk creeping onto his lips as he typed a quick reply. But before he hit send, he muttered under his breath, "More like Dunk did me."

With a laugh, he finally responded to Pond, letting a small part of his glee seep into the text as he typed, "Yeah, you could say that. Things got... interesting". He hit send and looked over at Dunk, who was watching him with a curious expression.

"What's so funny?" Dunk asked, raising an eyebrow.

Joong shook his head, a grin still plastered on his face. "Just Pond being his usual self. He's probably wondering how far I went."

Dunk chuckled, the sound warm and inviting. "He has no idea, does he?"

"Nope," Joong replied, feeling a rush of giddiness at the secret they now shared.

"Well, I guess we should keep it that way," Dunk said with a sly smile, leaning in closer, their bodies barely inches apart. "Don't want to ruin his innocence."

Joong met Dunk's gaze, the playful glint in his eyes matching the feeling that swirled in his chest.

Joong was more than okay with it. You know.. Dunk doing him, if anything he now thinks Dunk should do him more often.